Labour Law in Myanmar

Hi there,
Planning to be posted in Yangon for a local Myanmar company.  Would appreciate if anyone knows about the labor law in Myanmar. Being foreigner, I would like to know spcifically about compensatoin in the case the employer terminates our employment agreement.

Thank you.
Tony

3 months salary if employer terminate you for no apprent reason.
Regards,
Winston Paing.

Hi Winston,
Thank you for your reply.  Is this it or it's on the tenure of service?  Is this a minimum requirement by law?

Tony

Hi Tony,
I'm not sure of tenure service by duration of employment. If I have to guess, it will be 3 to 6 months of probation period before getting a permanent position in the company.
Regards,
Winston.

Hi Winston,
I see, mtks for the info.
Brgds,
Tony

Hi Tony,

I can say there is no existant of Labour law in Myanmar coz everything is very very unclear.
So make sure you negotiate with them before you sign.
If you really want to live like exparts then negotiate harder for pay.
Things in Myanmar are not as cheap as you think.
After travel and station in Asia countries such as India, China, Thailand, Myanmar, I realise things in those developing countries are more expensive than US and Singapore.
You will be surprise 1 Fuji apple or pear will cost you more than U$ 1. 500-700 g of grapes will cost you almost U$10.
Most of the people can't afford to buy import stuffs so very few demand thus why things are expensive.
Normal dining at resturants(those exparts go) will cost you $25-50 per pax...
Such as accommodation, airfare, transports, tax and etc...
If possible child education as well.
Well known international school will cost 15~20k per year without any additional cost...
good luck

Hi Tweetyeve,
Tks for your advice.
Tony