Feedback regarding spouse visa application

Hi anyone,

I'm new and I'm from Vietnam. Much appreciate if you can give me some feedback on the followings regarding spouse visa application

1) My husband (British citizen) for a company a week ago. He's negotiating the contract so we are not sure about the salary yet. As such, we plan to apply for spouse visa on January 2014 to meet the 6 months requirement --> is that okay?

2) As mentioned before, the contract is in negotiation phase but we are quite sure he will get the full time position and the salary will be approximately 14,400GBP (the company pays **** but we have no choice). Hence, I do some maths below:
a) Income from husband: 14,400 (before tax)
b) Savings (that one is a bit complicated since both me and my husband have savings)
- Total of my savings: ~ 23,487 (I have some saving accounts in Vietnam and they are all under my control)
- My husband's saving: ~ 4,000 (he received scholarships when studied at university and he extract some proportion from it and keep it in saving acc along with the current acc; hence, it will show in his statement). Not so much, I know.
---> Total of savings: 27,487. The question here is will the UKBA accept the total saving amount of me and my husband or only my husband's is taken into account?
If they accept then the saving contribution will be: (27,487 - 16,000)/2.5 = 4,594
Calculation as per guideline will be: 14,000 (income) + 4,594 (saving contribution) = 18,994

Or

Alternatively, I have an investment i.e. recently, I have made capital contribution to a company in Vietnam (the company runs business on leisure activities) with total investment of 110,000USD, equivalent to 71,930GBP.

The question here is, since it's an investment, can I use that to support along with my husband's income which together for sure will exceed 18,600?

I'm a bit confused now. So please help to answer my concern Any comments is precious to me. Let's pray for all of us who are struggling with the new requirements.

From Vietnam with love

Hello taburo.

For better interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the England forum. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie