I want to move to the Netherlands. Please help!

Hello,
I grew up in southern California, but moved out to Munich, Germany in October 2008 to become a freelance English teacher, since the economy in the U.S. showed no signs of improvement.  I was able to survive and get a good, affordable apartment, thanks to my students for finding a great one for me.  I worked for one of the most reputable, full-immersion English schools in the world.  However, I worked as a freelancer, without a guaranteed number of hours and I worked for the unemployment office.  To make a long story short, Munich mismanaged the funds and not everyone who needed to take English classes were able to get them towards the end of 2009.  Hence, I returned back to the States in December 2009, after spending 14 months abroad.

I would like to try my hand at working in the Netherlands.  I taught business English, social English, meetings and presentations, etc. from the most basic level to advanced.  Although, I really loved teaching English, I want to see what else I am able to do.  I am also a certified Audio Engineer, holding several internationally recognized certifications with Apple (Logic Pro 7 and 8) and Digidesign (Pro Tools), as well as others.  Recording talent has been a love of mine and I did it for a couple of years in recording studios, having attended and excelled at one the nation's most respected audio engineering institutes in the U.S.  I am also a musician, who has played the guitar for almost 15 years and I am capable of playing numerous styles.  I also worked as an Assistant Property Manager for an apartment community with one of the nation's largest companies in the U.S. for about a year and a half.

With these qualifications, is there anyone who can offer me a job in the Netherlands.  I would be more than happy to send a potential employer my cover letter and resume if an opportunity exists.  Would I be able to sustain myself?  I am not the type who goes out and parties every night or spends extravagant sums of money.  I would really like to settle down there and start a new life.  Having lived once in Europe has really caused me to miss it greatly, in a sense that I really miss the beautiful land, the food, the people, having lived in such a diverse city as Munich.  I came in contact with Turkish, German, English, Italian, Czech and Slovakian people, along with a bit of Polish and Croatian people.

If anyone has any information to help me make my transition, or any opportunities, I would greatly appreciate your feedback or advice.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Arjun

I also wanted to note that anywhere in the Netherlands is fine.  I was thinking that I may be most successful in Amsterdam, being that it is such a well known city.  However, the living costs may be quite high there, as well.  Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.