FABULOUS COOK / HOUSE CLEANER RECOMMENDED - NAIROBI

Hey there,

If anybody out there is looking for a fabulous cook/domestic help, I can recommend the person we had while living in Nairobi.  I have learnt her current position will be ending early July.

She is a wonderful cook and general domestic help, and great all-round person. 

Comes highly recommended!!

Enquiries - please contact me for further info.

Regards
Dee

Hi Dee,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

Thanks

Hi there,

I tried that, but it wouldn't let me post.  I am merely offering a recommendation, not actually wanting to put all my own personal details on. 

If anybody is interested, then I can give them contact details.

Regards
Dee

Hi Dee!

We don't actually have any job advert under review.
Could you please try again?
You don't have to put your own personal details but the other person's provided he agrees.

Regards
Armand

Oh don't worry then ... I don't have her details, was hoping if there were any enquiries, they would get in touch with me so I could give her phone number

Hi

I am looking for a fabulous cook/housekeeper from 8th July in Riverside- Nairobi. We are permanently based in Kenya (Kenyan/Dutch and British).

Please give me her details as I would love to talk to her. Ofcourse I would also like to know why she is fabulous and what kind of renumeration she enjoyed with you.

Regards,
Carla Viezee

Hi Carla,

I can list many reasons why Selina is fabulous.  She is completely trustworthy, of mature age, diligent, smart and absolutely knows how to cook!!!   We love her, she's become a good friend and we want to help her into a new position.

Remuneration - Kes 18,000/- per month.

Her phone number is 0721901362 and her name is Selina.

Cheers
Dee

hae,i will be very luck when my dream come true if i get a job there.cooking,housekeeping and also house cleaner.i will be glad when i recieve your reply.

Hi Dee
Definitely interested . I will be in Nairobi on the 8th of July .
Abdulla