Financial Analyst - visa category

Hi,

my profession is mentioned as "Financial Analyst". i have a few questions:

1. what min. qualification i need to hold for this, bachelors or masters.

2. can i bring my family on this profession?

3. does the condition of having a medical also apply in case of visit visa for the family??

4. what is the time taken for family visa (range) after i get the iqama

regards,

The Legend Leads..maybe you could help!!

1- B.com or equivalent at minimum for consideration entry. Masters preferred. ACCA or CA or similar credentals.
2- Yes you can.
3- For visit visas, no.
4- Can be obtained in one day if all documents & attestations are complete.

thanks, i knew i can count on you to respond....

hey i am an ACCA member...do i need to have local equivalencei.e. of my home country? i have that as well and my home country equates me to a master level qualification holder..

further, as you said medical is not a pre condition for visit visa...so what do you suggest is better..calling family on visit visa first time around or waiting for family visa processing?

You're good to go if the equating docs are complete, clear and attested. Can't translate it to physical doc names further :)

My suggestion is to go for family visa right away. If you face problems in there, change to plan b i.e. a visit visa which is easy, quick and free; and can be extended periodically for 9 months.

This a major problem i have just dealt with my company put my job title down as "Financial Analyst" so i would pass the visa issuing phase here in the UK i have a double masters in business e-commerce not finances so they said they did not see how my degrees match my job role issues, so i had to get a letter from the sponsor explaining the reason as to why i have been employed and Uk reference saying i have worked in this field which i managed to get. now i have been issued my visa but i am worried if i get to riyadh and when its time for my iqama it gets rejected or they stop me at the airport visa checking services can some one advise am i going to be able to get my wife over and visit visa's for my parents ? i have a very high grade i am a senior manager on the job offer letter they have sent me according to my sponsor i should have no issues sponsoring my family to visit and my wife to get her iqama as well ? my company is green category. I need some reassurance from some one maybe alliecat and the legend please :)

Call for you TLL ;)

choudhers wrote:

This a major problem i have just dealt with my company put my job title down as "Financial Analyst" so i would pass the visa issuing phase here in the UK i have a double masters in business e-commerce not finances so they said they did not see how my degrees match my job role issues, so i had to get a letter from the sponsor explaining the reason as to why i have been employed and Uk reference saying i have worked in this field which i managed to get. now i have been issued my visa but i am worried if i get to riyadh and when its time for my iqama it gets rejected or they stop me at the airport visa checking services can some one advise am i going to be able to get my wife over and visit visa's for my parents ? i have a very high grade i am a senior manager on the job offer letter they have sent me according to my sponsor i should have no issues sponsoring my family to visit and my wife to get her iqama as well ? my company is green category. I need some reassurance from some one maybe alliecat and the legend please :)

@choudhers,
Congrats, you've crossed the biggest hurdle which was getting the visa issued in the situation you've described. No one checks that on Airport. And I don't think you'll face problems in the process of iqama issuing.

I can see your company is co-operative (& probably influential too). Moreover, you're on a senior title. I can't see any problems coming in visit/family visa processing either. In case they do, your company will get you through.

So, stay staisfied and welcome to KSA soon.

I second what TLL says, my visa is too of the "financial analyst"

TLL thank you so much for the re assurance its just what i needed at last some sight of relief, should their next week In Shaa Allah their just booking my tickets now i think i owe you some lunch ? and i'll let you hold me to that as well :)

choudhers wrote:

TLL thank you so much for the re assurance its just what i needed at last some sight of relief, should their next week In Shaa Allah their just booking my tickets now i think i owe you some lunch ? and i'll let you hold me to that as well :)

Sure. Give me a shout as you arrive :)

hey...i have a confusion...why is the need to translate our qualifications into local equivalence...why not accept them as on is basis..i.e. ACCA/CIMA/CA..whats the rationale?

PakACCA wrote:

hey...i have a confusion...why is the need to translate our qualifications into local equivalence...why not accept them as on is basis..i.e. ACCA/CIMA/CA..whats the rationale?

:) They don't know English; nor they wanna know it.

@TLL lol so true honestly i have just realized the amount you can blag because they can't bothered to learn English prime example people are coming from UK on the wrong job titles with degrees that don't match ??? says it all really.

Dear Sir,

Can i get Financial Analyst visa for Saudi Arabia on my regular degree of B.Com?

Please help.

Regards
Sunny
Mob. +91-7827135051

Sunny CHopra wrote:

Dear Sir,

Can i get Financial Analyst visa for Saudi Arabia on my regular degree of B.Com?

Please help.

Regards
Sunny
Mob. +91-7827135051

Yes, you might, under normal process for financial analyst degree the embassy will ask for a Bachelors in Finance or related degree. Commerce degree with major in Finance may be accepted as well.

PakACCA wrote:

I am facing some issues here. I have equivalency for my acca membership (m.com from HEC). I got my visa stamped and Alhamdulillah I am working in Riyadh. But now when I am applying for my family visa, Istaqdam office is not accepting equivalency certificate. I have also registered with SOCPA and have their membership as well. Can you please discuss how did you get your family visa using equivalency ?

I am also going to PM you for this. Please do reply.

Taseer wrote:
PakACCA wrote:

I am facing some issues here. I have equivalency for my acca membership (m.com from HEC). I got my visa stamped and Alhamdulillah I am working in Riyadh. But now when I am applying for my family visa, Istaqdam office is not accepting equivalency certificate. I have also registered with SOCPA and have their membership as well. Can you please discuss how did you get your family visa using equivalency ?

I am also going to PM you for this. Please do reply.

There are some standards set by the local authorities in every country and here in KSA, that standards or norms are that the certificate or documents secured from another country should be translated into the local language to promote better understanding of the documents contents.

As for the issues you are facing, how did you secure your visa ? what certificate was used ? was it stamped from the Saudi Embassy. If it is you can use the same to get family visa, if not the other acceptable documents are attested Bachelors or Masters certificates only.

Is financial analyst now for saudis only?

Can anyone tell me about financial auditor profession
Can we get visit and family visa on that?

Hi Jawer,

This topic has been inactive for more than 2  years. You should either participate on the recently created ones or create a new topic if you want members to assist you regarding a particular subject.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

Dear All,

My Accounting certificates are already attested in Saudi Embassy in India.

My question is - For SOCPA -
Is it mandatory to attest the certificate in MOFA?
Are we need to translate the certificate in Arabic?

Please reply for above query as my iqama will expire in 15 days.