Food lover in South Korea

Hi guys,

I'm a foodie living in Ulsan at the moment.
I would like to hear experinces from all of you who share the same interest.
What is your favorite Korean food? What are the best Korean restaurants? What was the worst Korean food you tried? Any pictures yo share?

I,myself, love the spicy soups and the bibimbap. Since I'm from Indonesia, I always have to eat the food together with rice. Which in some cases, I have to wait for a while until I get my rice. I have tried the raw octopus with raw beef at a local restaurant, which was too fishy to my liking. But the worst was the seasoned raw squid head at a sushi joint.

I do have a blog for my food and travel experiences, you can go to www.epicuriousannie.com

Hope to hear from you!

Annie

Woahhh i love your blog! The Vietnamese spring roll looks yummy ^^

I like giant octopus cooked alive with vegetables on a hot pan.

jiwgo wrote:

Woahhh i love your blog! The Vietnamese spring roll looks yummy ^^

Thanks! It was my first Vietnamese springrolls making, so a bit messy. Haha

mecheng.hn wrote:

I like giant octopus cooked alive with vegetables on a hot pan.

I havent tried that yet, I would love to record it!

your blog looks great! I have a long list of favorite Korean food, but the best ones, I would say, are bootaejjigye, samkyeobsal, nyengmyon, ddaggalbi..I'm also fond of bulgogi bibimbab.

kuniekun wrote:

your blog looks great! I have a long list of favorite Korean food, but the best ones, I would say, are bootaejjigye, samkyeobsal, nyengmyon, ddaggalbi..I'm also fond of bulgogi bibimbab.

Hi kuniekun! Thank you for the compliment.
Do you also like Ramyeon? I'm not a big fan of noodle, frankly. But all of my Korean friends love to eat it. Lol