Moving to HCMC

Can anyone advise me which is the best service apartment in HCMC for year long stay. No worries about budget since company is paying for it. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment about 140-150 sq meter in size if avail. Your kind assistance to advise is appreciated.

225 Ben Chuong Duong . D1 . 341 Cao dat. D5.
Khanh Hoi 1, 2, 3 apartments in D4.
Thao Dien apartment.
Saigon pearl.
Sky garden apartment.
Ect....

Hi ngaunhien

Tyvm for replying. Is there any website where I can view this apartment building? This is going to be a 3-4 year posting. Appreciate your help very much.

Most website are in Vietnamese but if you could translate in English ... I don't know if it's.
Here is the website : batdongsan.com.vn/cho-thue-can-ho-chung-cu-central-garden-cc-225-ben-chuong-duong/chcc-q1-dt-92m2-2pn-gia-800-thang-pr3507527

I don't know how long you will be staying here as you said 3 or 4 years I don't care... But max the owner will be ask for one year contract and you can renew contract after a year as I used to did it. Even I'm Vietnamese they also do that to me. As depends on next year they can ask higher rent ! Also... Be careful the deposit. I got cheated once! 
Nga

Where is your company located?

Ty Ngaunhien
I manage to googled the apartment you mentioned. Pretty decent. I will get my company to arrange for me. Cheers

Ok.
All the best

Dear Alan ,
Please email for me at [email protected] , i can help u to find one .
Thanks ®ards
The

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Hello Kevin Nguyen,

Maybe you can post your available information on the forum so that other members can view it! ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Thanks for your advice but Expat.com not allow us to post anything  about add on forum , i did do sometime on forum but Expat.com they removed my information forever.
Cheers
Kevin

Hi

[no free ads thanks]

[moderated: no free ad. Please post in the housing section. Thanks.]

Hi Alan,

Exactly as your required alot option.

I know the website where u can view this apartment building by photos and the information . As saigonrent.vn or ..... English language Web, they will hepl u deal with the owner. Free charge for you. . I will hepl u.

Let contact me via email : [email protected]

Best,
Hanah

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

Hi Alan,

Welcome to Vientam :). For your concern, it would be greatly depended on your criteria for the most suitable place for you, and if you have it clear in mind then it will save your time.

I would say some of the most common criteria for choosing an apartment are:

1)location (u'd not want to travel far from work place due to the traffic jam in Saigon. Then 5 - 10 minutes travel would be a good choice.

2)Price: this will help to narrow down your choice. I know your company will pay for it but most company will give a certain budget for this, so if you know exactly the budget range then it will save your time.

3) Personal references: size, number of bed rooms, renting type(house, apartment, villa), community reference.

Those criteria will help to save your time for searching the best place for you. If you dont have these in mind then pm me at nhuthai.le(at)gmail.com, I'd love to help you out.

P.S:I dont know if leaving the email here would be appropriate, please just delete my email if it is not right. Thanks.

Hi Allan,

Regarding your request, I think Intercontinental Residence is the best serviced apartment in town. But yep, the rate is quite expensive as it's ideally located in the CBD and all services provided to the Tenant.
2 bedroom ( 117sqm, 129 sqm):
3 bedroom ( 160sqm, 190sqm and 204sqm)
And loads of other Residences out there for your consideration : Sherwood Residence, Somerset, ......
All I mentioned above are in D.1.

Regards

I've heard Somerset or Sailing Apartments are quite good.  Another good option is to rent yourself a normal furnished apartment and arrange regular cleaning services, which are relatively inexpensive.

Cheers,
Tien

[Moderated: pls send personal details via a pm]

We're in the Somerset, Ho Chi Minh City, District 1. It's pretty decent. We'll be here for 6 weeks while we wait for our shipment to arrive, but I know they do long term leases too. Good luck

Welcome you to Ho Chi Minh City!
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me at: lehang.tra{at}gmail.com.
Best regards,
Le Hang

@ Le Hang -> If you have any useful informations or tips you may share it with us on the Forum, as it may help the other members too. Thanks. Karen :)

Moderated by Christine
Reason: free ad is not allowed

[Moderated: no free ads pls]