Cost of living in Tianjin

Hi

I am currently from India,
I worked in Singapore for Several Years,

I have been approached for an opportunity in Tianjin China,
It is for Standard Chartered Bank Investment Bank, I think it is located somewhere in TEDA.

I would like to know about the living cost in Tianjin and other details whatever you feel like important to new migrant.

Thanks

Hi, someone used to post a website about how is the living cost in every city in this forum, I think it should be able to help.
The living cost in Tianjin is OK, not extremely expensive compare to several other cities.
Most likely you will settle down in TEDA, i supposed. TEDA is cleaner and well organized than down town area, since it's relatively new. But sometimes, you will want to purchase something from down town or Beijing. You can easily travel fromTEDA to downtown by subway, and the terminal station is Tianjin railway station where you can go to Beijing.
All in all, it's convenient, and you will find a lot of expats in TEDA. Trust you will make new friends soon. Good luck.

I don't know if this will be helpful to you, but this is the cost for my family (with 3 kids) living in the city and not out in TEDA - families.tianjinexpats.com/?page_id=827