Just moved to Johannesburg...

Hi folks,

I've been living in Johannesburg for a few months now after moving from Cape Town where I lived for a few years.

I'm looking to meet new people here so if your new here too and fancy meeting up give me a holler!

Cheers,

Amy :D

[Moderated: Please use your PM system]

Hi Amy,
If any chance, let's meet up for a drink. I here few months also. :)

hello there how is Johannesburg compared to Capetown?

Hi Amy,

Nice to find out I'm not the only Scottish girl in the city! How long have you been here for? I just arrived 2 weeks ago, really enjoying it so far but want to meet some new folk! 

I'm a big Scotland football fan, not really sure why as we never win, but I'm just patriotic I guess... Was wondering if you knew anywhere near sandton that might show the game on wed night?

Also if you are up for it maybe we could meet up for a drink and swap relocating stories....this feels really weird, like online dating for friends....all new to me!

Anyway, hopefully you have some tips for me, or know some good places to hang out etc! Would be good to find out more about you too!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kara

Hi there,

I'm french and I have been arriving in Joburg for 6 months , still looking froward to meeting people.

Am in yoeville,joburg if u keen to meet me cool

Hello everyone, my name is Inna, I have been living in SA for 8 years now, originally from Ukraine. Would love to meet nice people and make good friends.
:)

hi Inna...

if you keen for a dinner and drinks sometime I would be happy to make your acquaintance...

I look forward to your response... Lyle... 082 335 1275...

Hi  there :)

anybody would like to have a drink in Sandton today? :)

Let me know.

Zuzana

Sure :) What time?

Hi, i have been living in joburg for a year now, if you want to get out this week end, give me a shout.cheers.