Love meeting new people

I came across this site yesterday & decided to register. I always enjoy meeting new people from different parts of the world.

Gr8 2B here!!

Hello and welcome on board! :)
A little presentation of yourself could help people who would like to interact with you1 :)
Cheers
Arlette

Thanx Arlette,

Still feeling my way around this site. Well I'm 39yrs and live & work in Sandton. Enjoy movies, visiting restaurants and socializing in general.

Really enjoying the whole vibe of the world cup here in SA and seeing all the Soccer fans from around the world visiting.

If I think of anything more I'll put it down right here :-)

So very nice, oh and you live in Sandton! I really loved Sandton when I was staying in Morningside, we used to go often for shopping to Sandton or to have a bite!
Shall I move your topic to Johannesburg's forum so that you can better intercact with people there?
Cheers
Arlette

Ok Arlette you can re locate my topic to the JHB forum. Many thanks. Also I've been wanting to send a personal message to someone but unfortunately am unable to as I'm still blocked from doing so. Are you able to unblock?

How was your w/end?

Regards* Justin

Hi Justin,

your PM system should be working now. You should avoid copy and paste messages, our anti spam system doesn't like them ;)

Hi Justin,

My name is Busi, I live and work in Sandton.

I also enjoy movies( Iam in the entertainment industry here) and good food.

Trying to broaden my friendship base, so that I don't always make friends from my own background...

Cheers,

Busi

cheers,

It's always good to meet and interact with different people, I also find these site very interesting and insightful.

Hi JC1971

This site is great to meet new people and get a conversation going. There is another site we use to meet in person, InterNations - they have monthly get-togethers in most cities. Have a look and see if you're there.

Best regards
Jess

Hello,
I am going to Johannesburg on the 26th and will leave 29th.
I would love to meet up with new friends and hangout and have some fun.

if you are interested let me know!
thank you

Hi would u be interested for friendship with a 32 south african male?

Martin

Hey Justin,

Are you still in Sandton? I moved here from the UK 6 days ago so am still finding my feet. I am living with friends in Benoni but work in central Sandton.

Can you recomend anywhere in Sandton from good but affordable places to eat/drink, social activities etc...?

Thanks
Damon

Hi Damon,

There are quite a few resturaunts and places to go. Not sure what type of food you like. I'll think of some places & send a message to your inbox.

Cheers,

J

Hi Damon I also like to meet new people and make friends I work in Midrand in the massage and skin care industry

Hello everyone!

I'm just new in Johannesburg! only 2 days here.

Quite old post, but..

I always like to meet people from every where, I'm from Spain and looking friends here!

I'm living in Sandton, nearby Nelson Mandela square.

Hope that your staying was ok!
Pau

I'm from Barcelona and I'm living in Cresta for two weeks. It's difficult to move in week days and easier in the weekend. I would like to go out in a new place. I have gone in Parkshurt, Emer entia and Melville. Let's me know your week end plans

Hi to everybody today is very hot in jobrg

Hi Pau.joburg
   You are welcome to Johburg
I would not mind if we can be friends. I am From Cameroon and i study here i would love meeting new people who are here in Johburg and elsewhere. I have been here for to months now.
  just feel free to inbox me
Cheers as i wait to you hear from you.
Mcarty