Things to do in Yanbu

Friends,

I am an Indian recently relocated to Yanbu. Would be great for your guidance on things to do @ Yanbu. I mean ideally what you do in your leisure time apart from work. Appreciate tips on Weekend hang-outs, Shopping tips and etc.Also I am a foodie - information on good Indian restaurants are most welcome.

I am interested in making new fiends. Anyone of similar interests are also welcome.

My sincere Thanks and wishes to all of you.

rdgs.

ananth80 wrote:

Friends,

I am an Indian recently relocated to Yanbu. Would be great for your guidance on things to do @ Yanbu. I mean ideally what you do in your leisure time apart from work. Appreciate tips on Weekend hang-outs, Shopping tips and etc.Also I am a foodie - information on good Indian restaurants are most welcome.

I am interested in making new fiends. Anyone of similar interests are also welcome.

My sincere Thanks and wishes to all of you.

rdgs.

About things to do in Yanbu, please review earlier posts in this forum. I am sure you will find helpful information regarding to that.

I did not talk about Indian restaurants here, so I will write down main Indian restaurant on Yanbu RC

1- The Ocean Restaurant ( in Radwa 8- next to NCB bank) (there is one in Al-Sumairy)
2- Shaheen Restaurant (in LuLu District- I could be wrong)
3- Al-Qasr Restaurant (it is actually Pakistani, and it is located in one of the camp. I have not tried it yet)

Welcome to Yanbu and please feel free to ask more questions,

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hello Ananth,

I am Subhas from India vurrently in Yanbu on some office work.
Are you still in the city ?

I hope you are settled down now.

I am on [email protected].

:)

regards,
Subhas Katikala.