Moving to Yanbu in 2 weeks,I want to socialize.How can i do that?

Coming to Yanbu in 2 weeks.
After work and in weekends , i want to meet people and make new friends.
Please reply if anybody interested.

Hi Ram,

WHo are you and where are you from. I am Subhas from India and staying in Yanbu on some office work.

Your coordinates please ?

regards,
Subhas Katikala.

WhatŽs up!!
How did you ended out in here? Welcome to the otherside of the world...Let me know when you are around..
Bernie

Hello Bernie.... its on some office work I had to travel from India to this place. I will be in Yanbu for next 3-4 months. I am trying to spend as much time as i can in office, but i think i need some after office activities. If not after office, at-least in the weekends. Possibly because I am new to this place, I did not succeed in finding some place in Yanbu to chill out. I have no colleagues or friends still here.

I love photography and some travel. Need to explore the places around. Need to click and keep moving.

whats you story friend ?

-Subhas

I am in RC, Yanbu.
GOD ... there is only cars on the roads and houses around .I am yet to see a considerable crowd. It feels like curfew has been imposed.

Hehehe... i dont think you will get to see the crowd unless or untill you go to downtown in the evening hours. Yesterday i have been to RC and Movenpic. Yeah except cars and building... nothing else there. But its a nice place for sure.

Hi Bernie,
seems that you are in Yanbu as well, if you are interested, I can teach you arabic and you teach me spanish.

I am working as a sales engineer for a pump company and taking care of west coast, I am living in Yanbu near Holiday inn.

looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Ahmed