Information gathering pre move

Hi all,

I am considering a move after many options have been both experienced (Cyprus, French Alps, Canaries, Extremadura, Canada and New Zealand) and researched (too many to list).

The country I've chosen is Morocco, to Imlil in the Atlas range to be precise as after having visited a few times, the Berber people, climate, cuisine and more relevantly the geography which is very important when in the mountain biking world/business.

I have researched the various contentions such as visa length (3 months before having to leave/return Morocco), having a Moroccan bank account and the need for a residence to be secured.

An apartment will be available for 200E a month and work with a local 'Adventure' company whom I've been in contact with for a couple of years now.

Could Expats please give me some feedback on the following topics which I've numbered for ease of reference:-

1. Ease of acquiring residency.
2. Reasonable apartment rates.
3. A recommended freight shipper for good to be taken from     Edinburgh to Morocco.
4. Opening Moroccan bank account.
5. What to be aware of.
6. Medical services in Morocco.
7. Any other relevant info that you think I need to research.
8. Any info regarding taking my dog to Morocco.

Any info will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi ...good luck with this.  I would also be interested to know these things as I am also thinking of moving in a few years.