Female Photographer-Pls help

Hi,

I recently got a job offer from Bahrain through a recruitment company,as a female photographer. Name of the company is Fatima Photography.I searched the net but they don't have any website.When asked, I was told that its under construction.I met one of their representatives in Mumbai itself during the initial screening.I also got a final round of call from the owner of the company from Bahrain itself.

I am in a dilemma , whether to join or not.I have no idea about the country,living condition or the pay scale of photographers.

Can anyone pls help .Is this company genuine

Thanks

tinak1 wrote:

Hi,

I recently got a job offer from Bahrain through a recruitment company,as a female photographer. Name of the company is Fatima Photography.I searched the net but they don't have any website.When asked, I was told that its under construction.I met one of their representatives in Mumbai itself during the initial screening.I also got a final round of call from the owner of the company from Bahrain itself.

I am in a dilemma , whether to join or not.I have no idea about the country,living condition or the pay scale of photographers.

Can anyone pls help .Is this company genuine

Thanks

A lot of companies in Bahrain don't have websites. Bahrain is that tiny that most people get work by word of mouth.

If they say the site is under construction they could always send you the link to the site as it is.

The more contact details you have and the more people you speak to regarding the role the better.

Female photographers are needed in Bahrain due to the culture too. The company would not have gone to all this hard work to find you if they weren't genuine.

Congratulations on your job offer!  I've noticed as josnuggles mentioned that many businesses here do not have websites.  But they fo seem to embrace Facebook....... Is it possible that  this might be the Facebook link to the business in question?Fatima photography

I love photography..........

If you have linkedin account then be in contact with your employer on this link...

bh.linkedin.com/pub/fatima-fotoghraphy/60/b87/52b

enjoy.....

SHAYEEN

Hi tinak1,

Natuloy po ba kayo sa bahrain?

Thanks.

Hi Ofw_dream,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please post in English on the English Forum

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Hello Mr. Maximilien,

So sorry about that. I'm a bit rushing with my reply and did'nt noticed that yeah, this was an  Engliish forum. My apologies also to the team and the community.

Thanks.

To tinak1,

Have you already accept the job offer? Are you now in Bahrain?

Thanks.

Ofw_dream

...the number is 971336883188
facebook.com/fatimafotographystudio?fref=ts

wer are you now..

I am applying also there