Lost Iqama 2323631339

Iqama No. 2323631339 lost in Dammam (Near Al Turki Building)
Please call on 0569970846, if found.

Thanks

Hope you find your IQAMA soon !! Good luck....

@ Saimans: Thanks mate :)

Actually someone has found it already. He was kind enough to contact my office and give the details. Unfortunate part is that my reception didn't take down enough details. And his contact number also is not right :|

ghanshyampdave wrote:

@ Saimans: Thanks mate :)

Actually someone has found it already. He was kind enough to contact my office and give the details. Unfortunate part is that my reception didn't take down enough details. And his contact number also is not right :|

Yikessssss.  Maybe advertise on expatriates.com ?  I've seen people who lost their igamas posting there.

@ Alliecat: Thanks, I've posted there as well. Will wait now...

Sad Dave. I hope that guy touches base again.
Have you informed your employer?

Yes @ TLL. Informed them firstly in the morning. They're more optimistic about the whole thing.

Guys, I got back my Iqama this morning. Thanks to the power of Social Networking :D

Thanks to your prayers and support :)

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Guys, I got back my Iqama this morning. Thanks to the power of Social Networking :D

good to hear, take care for next time.

valar_morghulis wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thanks @ valar_moghulis :)

ghanshyampdave wrote:
valar_morghulis wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thanks @ valar_moghulis :)

Your Welcome :)

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Great news. Social networking works man! :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Yes, my friends shared my post and he contacted them.
Everybody is surprised now.. Lost & found in 4 days :D

ghanshyampdave wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Yes, my friends shared my post and he contacted them.
Everybody is surprised now.. Lost & found in 4 days :D

GREAT news! You've been spared a lot of headaches (and expense!).

I can manage the penalty / fees part. But the last thing I want here is to deal with the Police / Authorities myself  ;)

good news

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thanks

is that you RAJ? , good thing SHELDON did'nt notice you lost your iqama or else he will make fun of you :)

anyway nice to here you found the most important thing that expat must have, be careful next time. :)

mufkh2 wrote:

good news

Yep.. thanks :)

JasfurJQ wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thanks

...good thing SHELDON did'nt notice you lost your iqama or else he will make fun of you :)

anyway nice to here you found the most important thing that expat must have, be careful next time. :)

Shelly took my Iqama because I shared his WiFi password with Penny :lol:

JasfurJQ wrote:

is that you RAJ?..

No, I'm the Coffee and the Brown Sugar.
And there ain't no party like a Koothra-party. :cool:

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Shelly took my Iqama because I shared his WiFi password with Penny :lol:

i cant beleive it, someone (shelly) took it just because sharing a password, really funny thing, very funny punishment. :lol:

ghanshyampdave wrote:

That will be like..

http://www.sheldonsquote.com/307-wifi-password/

ghanshyampdave wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

That will be like..

http://www.sheldonsquote.com/307-wifi-password/

lol

Hi everyone I lost my iqama card yesterday :( (if anyone finds it please send me a message! my iqama # is 2340766167)

What happens if it doesn't turn up? Can someone shed some light on what I need to do to report it missing- I'm really upset that I made such a careless mistake

thank you

sally1109 wrote:

Hi everyone I lost my iqama card yesterday :( (if anyone finds it please send me a message! my iqama # is 2340766167)

What happens if it doesn't turn up? Can someone shed some light on what I need to do to report it missing- I'm really upset that I made such a careless mistake

thank you

The information you want is at the beginning of this thread.

GOOD LUCK, hope you get it back!

thanks @alliecat.

I posted an ad on expatriates.com but I have a feeling that I'm not getting it back because I'm almost positive I dropped it right in front of the door to my compound. So whoever picked it up definitely knows that it belongs to someone living in the compound, but they still didn't turn it in.

Does anyone know if I would be reissued a new iqama number or will the government just reprint the same iqama?

thanks!

sally1109 wrote:

thanks @alliecat.

I posted an ad on expatriates.com but I have a feeling that I'm not getting it back because I'm almost positive I dropped it right in front of the door to my compound. So whoever picked it up definitely knows that it belongs to someone living in the compound, but they still didn't turn it in.

Does anyone know if I would be reissued a new iqama number or will the government just reprint the same iqama?

thanks!

Hi, please talk to your HR people first. Also, if I were you, I'd post flyers around the compound, in English/Arabic/Tagalog/whatever and I'd offer a reward (money talks!).

I don't know if you're aware of it but there is a rather large fee to reissue an iqama. You'll be okay for a while without it if you have a photocopy of it.

Good luck (only by the grace of God I have never lost mine!--only lose sunglasses, about a pair a month :lol:)

Alliecat wrote:
sally1109 wrote:

thanks @alliecat.

thanks!

Hi, please talk to your HR people first. Also, if I were you, I'd post flyers around the compound, in English/Arabic/Tagalog/whatever and I'd offer a reward (money talks!).

I don't know if you're aware of it but there is a rather large fee to reissue an iqama. You'll be okay for a while without it if you have a photocopy of it.

Good luck (only by the grace of God I have never lost mine!--only lose sunglasses, about a pair a month :lol:)

Afterthought:  Be sure to approach the guards at the entry to the compound with your flyers--bring a friend who speaks Arabic, if need be.  Ask then to 'get the word out.'

And there is a penalty of not reporting the loss fast. Your HR would be the best people to talk to if flyers don't work.

A new card will be printed under the same ID number.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

And there is a penalty of not reporting the loss fast. Your HR would be the best people to talk to if flyers don't work.

A new card will be printed under the same ID number.

How much time do you have??

Go thru this, It might be helpful to you !! Good Luck :)http://www.pcgjeddah.org/home/newsroom/ … lost-iqama

The info is here also....

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/passpo … E&listnum7

sally1109 wrote:

thank you

Just came to know this, But Don't know how true is this....

"Happily, there are exceptions to every rule. In some rare circumstances, if your sponsor or Saudi P.R.O is able to explain the reasons for lost Iqama, which had happened beyond your control and not by any negligence, default or intentional from your end, the authorities may waive the penalty for the lost Iqama. For eg. If the police report shows, your Iqama has been stolen, then they may not impose penalty on you for loss of Iqama. Moreover it depends upon the way of presentation and cordial approach.)"

Good Luck !!

i lost my iqama pls help to find it....2175597364

how much should i pay for lost iqama, our company is asking me to pay 2500 sr.my iqama will expire next month.