Weekly / Bi-Weekly Football?

Hallo All,

Anyone know of any expat football leagues or regular matches around Milano?

I'd love to put together a weekly or bi-weekly expat football match.

p.s. The real one football (calcio), not American football. :D

Welcome to the forum Warnerin, hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

Harmonie

Hi Warnerin

I realise this message is a year old, but I was just wondering whether you found anywhere to play football. I'm new in Milan and looking to play 5-a-side (or similar) on a regular basis. Can you let me know if you found anywhere please? Cheers

Hi Pete,

Yeah it's been awhile but no luck so far. I am not currently living in Italy but I will let you know if I find myself in Milan so maybe we can start something.

Ciao!

Cool, that sounds good.

Grazie!

Hi Pete and Warnerin,

I didn't realized that there is this thread since i joined this blog. I'm also looking for partners to play this football (futsal, calcetto).
Would be great if we can get a new group for this football match, weekly (or bi-weekly at least) schedule would be awesome.
Unfortunately Warnerin is not in Milan for the time being but I do hope that we can start this as soon as we can.

Whoever read this and interested, please raise your hand so we can start manage it.

Thanks all,
Reza

Hi guys, I've been looking to launch this for a while and found this on internet. Basically, we rent the place (5, 7 or 11-a-side as you would do anywhere) and we book. Everyone chips in some euros and we create a pool of players - I know several guys who would come - who can come on a regular basis. Some weeks it may not be possible for some people etc ... http://www.campisportivi.com/milano/calcetto/

Let's get it going
Justin

Hi everyone,

I realise the last post on this topic is over a year ago. Did you arrange a game? I'm looking for some football, ideally calcetto, but anything really.

Thanks,
Joe