VNamese Passport Questions

Hello Everyone,

This is a fantastic site for info.  I am looking forward to being a sponge and soaking in all the infos about VNam.  Thanks to all of you, I will be better prepared when I move here.

Anyhoo, I am a VK currently living in Vancouver, Canada and I just got my Vietnamese passport (yes, I do have a Canadian as well).  The questions I have are, are there any advantages to having an actual Vietnamese passport?

1. Do I still need a work permit when I move here?
2. Am I now considered a Vietnamese citizen?
3. Can I get my CMDD?
4. Do I still have to have a visa when arriving and renew it as well?
5. From what I was told, since my VN passport was issued in Canada, I will have to renew it in Canada.  Can I not renew it in Vietnam?

Thank you in advance and I am sooooo looking to coming 'home' :D.

1. Do I still need a work permit when I move here?
    I don't think so, since VN gov. considered holding a VN Ho Chieu means you're a Vietnamese with
    citizenship.
2. Am I now considered a Vietnamese citizen?
    Yes.
3. Can I get my CMDD?
    First, you have to become a member of a household - registered as a member, belongs to a Ho-Khau,
    which might be a problem due to complicate issues related to property ownership, thus not many head
   of household willing to let you be a member within a Ho-Khau (Official Document that list all family
    member - or person - who lives under the same address).

4. Do I still have to have a visa when arriving and renew it as well?
    Unless you used Canada.USA passport, then yes. Otherwise, with Ho-Chieu = Visa

5. From what I was told, since my VN passport was issued in Canada, I will have to renew it in Canada.  Can I not renew it in Vietnam?
    Haven't try it yet. Mine was issue in San Francisco, CA

If anybody has anything more concrete/precise information about those things I said above, please share your knowledge with others. I rather be corrected than assumed everything is well.

Cheers,

TVB

@TVB
You just replied to a more than 2 years old thread  :)

Trust me, there will be someone ask the same question 2 years from now - and I hope some silly guy/gal will do the same :)