Terrible brown-out in LeVan Luong and Hoang Anh Gia Lai-Goldhouse

Does anyone know what's going on in the street of Le Van Luong in Dist. 7?

We just experienced brown-out from 8am until 11:50pm tonight..That's almost 16hrs straight!
The notice in our lift says it's only from 8am-1pm but it lasts until tonight and it's very irritating and uncomfortable.
When we called the management board hotline here in HAGL-Goldhouse, none of them speaks English so we don't know what's going on.  Other houses near our bldg has electricity.

There maybe some dark agenda in here.  I almost want to yell and move into another apartment right away.  It's the longest brown-out i've ever experienced in my entire life!  It's like in hell!

I don't recommend this Hoang Anh Gia Lai. Expensive apartment and the management fee is  very high yet the service is very poor. No wonder, only few foreigners living in here, mostly vietnamese.

Because of this, i want to terminate our rental contract..This past few days seems like living in hell!

The term brown-out is used to describe a situation when the electric power runs at a lower voltage and frequency than normal, but it is still on. Lights will be very dim, and appliances with electric motors, such as fans, will run slowly or not at all. Electronics such as TVs will not work at all. Is this what happened at your apartment, or was it a black-out (no power at all)?

It is very common to have scheduled power outages at times in different locations throughout district 7. This is usually due to all the new construction going on. Whenever you see a notice that the power will be off, you should plan on doing something else outside your home. Go shopping. Go to the park. Go have a nice meal at a restaurant somewhere. If you stay at home all day with no power - yes, that is hell.

Thanks for the heads-up on HAGL in district 7. We have some friends who live there also. The place looks like a ghetto. It looks like the developer ran out of money before completing the job. For that reason alone, I would not live there, regardless of rental rate. But again, your power problem is not confined to just HAGL in district 7.

(I am aware that there are HAGL apartments in district 2. I have not been there, nor do I know anyone who lives there, so my opinion only applies to HAGL in district 7.)

i have lived there for 3 mons n left already. very poor hagl and electricity oftens cut off. i bought a house nearby on street 75 opposite. very near to your living. hope we have coffee sometimes

cheers