(almost) noobie Dhabi

Hello everyone!

I am not there yet, but may be in a few months. My wife has high reservations about relocating to UAE, but I am more adventurous I suppose. I am looking at it as an oportunity to see sights of some of the most anciently inhabited areas of this earth. I would like to me like minded friends with which to travel to and experience these sights. Anybody on here do any 4-wheeling camping? Anyone travel to any of the ancient inland places that I understand exist? HAve I been led astray, and all there is, is in the modernly rebuilt cities along the coast? Educate me, or let's go discover together!

I also like any racing of any type from horse (ancient) to F1 and Red Bull Extreme Air Racing ( modern!).

Steve

Four wheel drive groups are available. Also red bull air race s coming soon. You can enjoy safari trips all over the year. Life rocks in abu dhabi.

So Dhabi....I see you just joined this forum. How long have you been in UAE?

Hello, I have been here for almost three years, you are right i just joined here, but actually i am part of another forum, check it out you may like it as well Abu Dhabi Living

Thanks Dhabi...I'll check it out.