Moving to Nairobi, looking for a place to stay

Hi,
I've just accepted a transfer to my company's office in Nairobi, located at Ngong Road just at the Junction.
I'm looking for a place to stay, interested in living with flatmate/s, but alone is also an option.
Arrival is estimated beginning of May.

I'm a 25 yo girl from Denmark, will be working for a Danish trading company in their Nairobi office.

Please get back to me if you think you have something of interest, or can refer me to someone!

Best regards,
Stine

Hi Stine!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the Nairobi housing section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thanks, will do :)

hello Stine
Let me welcome you to Nairobi. I was born and raised here, let me look around for a good accommodation, on Ngong road near Junction.
Do you want a fully furnished apartment? and would you like a 1bedroom 2bedroom etc?

Hi there,
Sounds good, thank you.
Fully furnished would be perfect, if possible less than 60,000 per month, other than that, not really any preferences :)

Hi there Stine?

My name is Eric. I am a resident in Nairobi and I can help you look for an apartment with your recent specifications and be your flatmate if you don't mind. I live and work within Nairobi as a Medical laboratory Scientist by day and a disc jockey by night (wednesdays). im a down-to-earth kind of person who is adventurous, compassionate,spontaneous and a tat bit crazy(free minded). Feel free to contact me on [email protected] or call me on +254 711 884972.

I will appreciate it if you will reply. Thanks.

Eric.

Hi Stine,welcome to nairobi city. Thus so splendid since you have idear  where you are going. I stay in Nairobi  and its good to know that for sure  Nairobi is a full cosmopplitant city. And I hope you will be free and happy stay here.
What I can add,M Mike 31 I stay at Jacaranda estate and I would just like us to be good friends. Bye for now and you can reach me here [email protected]
Thanks

Hi. I'm jane. I live in a beautiful modern apartment  near the junction. I live with my husband as our two daughters live in the UK.  We have a room on offer. It comes with a private study .

Hi Stine am very glad to read about your plans to land in Nairobi-Kenya, you are highly welcome. Am Vincent a Graphic Designer and al be very pleased to help you out.
  First and foremost Nairobi is a cool and great place to be in, but to be honest Stine you need to be very careful with the people you interact with since there are con men and bad company who always target people like you.Av witnessed some cases thats why i need to protect or advice innocent souls like you. But all in all its a place easy to cope with and ul definitely like it.
  Lastly its such a great pleasure since i live near Junction, Ngong rd just 10mins drive,I can get you a place to live or for the meantime you can feel free at my place as i show you around.
All the best and please trust me and ul never regret it.Thanx
You can holla through y email: [email protected] or cell +254720619914 or +254752163116

Hi stine.
Im Lawrence, an internet marketer, and I can hook you up with the furnishing for your new apartment. Many houses which are fully furnished costs more than 60,000 kenya shillings.

Have a nice day:D

Dear Stine,

Am Consolata, and i have moved out of the country .. am now in Europe few meters away from where your. I need a tenant at my place in Langata Nairobi , not far from The Junction.

[Moderated: Please use your private msg system]

Waiting to read from you soon
Consolata

Hi Stine
Welcome to Expat.com & Nairobi
A friend of mine, she is looking for a Room mate, place is just near Junction, Affordable & Good. She is reliable and working with Kenya Government.
If interested Inbox me, will share her number and email.

Cheerz!!!

I have a four bedroom house, there is myself and my wife and a young nephew.

very much a young fun family type atmosphere, my wife is 24, nephew 18 myself mid 30s.

we are in Westlands. Rent is negotiable depending on if you want room and board or room and breakfast or just a room.

Let me know if interested

Mark..

BTW you will love Nairobi, we know all the best local and "white" hangouts.

Hello all -> For all housing proposals, please post an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi dear

Hello There!
I am sure you've had many referrals and offers to assist.  In addition, add my name onto the list of those willing to help out.  I know of a few places you might want to check out.  I certainly hope you will find a place that's highly convenient to you.

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

Hello dia,I would love to help you get a good place during your stay here in kenya.

Hi my name is Jake I to have just taken a position as chief pilot for a company here in Kenya and have to find somewhere to live I am currently looking for executive living with the finer features of the western world my company has to provide this once I have found something adequate. I wont be around a great deal however I would like to rent a room to someone that is chilled and a working professional also. my local number I can be contacted is 0735002777
or my email is [email protected]

Cheers.

Hej Stine,

Om du fortfarande söker bostad kan du konatkta mig på [email protected]. Jag har ledigt rum i Westlands.

Mvh Lisa

Hi all!

I found a place now. Thanks so much for your help!
Very much appreciated :)

Best regards,
Stine

Hello Stine > I guess we can close this thread. :)

If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to start new topic on Nairobi forum. ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Closed