Tamron Lens

Where can I buy this Lens @ Riyadh or in KSA(SP 180MM F/3.5 Di LD Aspherical) ?? BTW, its not available in Cam4sell !! :(

what a random focal length and crappy aperture

why that lens in particular? and for nikon or canon?

saimans wrote:

Where can I buy this Lens @ Riyadh or in KSA(SP 180MM F/3.5 Di LD Aspherical) ?? BTW, its not available in Cam4sell !! :(

The new shop on Khurais Road named Qomra? Shops on ground floor in Olaya Akariyah bldg 2? All checked out?

On a side note. It's better to stick with Nikkor or Canon. You'll buy Tamron now but will soon have to replace it with equivalent lens from Nikkor.

Freshlikesushi wrote:

what a random focal length and crappy aperture

why that lens in particular? and for nikon or canon?

High performance telephoto macro lens and for Nikon.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
saimans wrote:

The new shop on Khurais Road named Qomra? Shops on ground floor in Olaya Akariyah bldg 2? All checked out?

On a side note. It's better to stick with Nikkor or Canon. You'll buy Tamron now but will soon have to replace it with equivalent lens from Nikkor.

I will check it out there as I havent checked it on these shops. I would have stuck to Nikkor, but they are damn expensive. And I have 10-24mm Ultra wide angle from Tamron which satisfies my needs. So I guess its (Tamron Lenses) value for money !!

deff not high performance at all.  3.5 is a horrible aperture for a "high performance"

considering the cheap macro from canon is a 100mm 2.8, id say you may be looking at the wrong macro lens friend

saimans wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
saimans wrote:

I will check it out there as I havent checked it on these shops. I would have stuck to Nikkor, but they are damn expensive. And I have 10-24mm Ultra wide angle from Tamron which satisfies my needs. So I guess its (Tamron Lenses) value for money !!

VERY individual on that.  sigma is about the only 3rd part lens id get, and even then only a handful (like my 15mm fisheye which outperformed canon in almost every aspect) and TOkina for their fisheye zoom

Freshlikesushi wrote:

considering the cheap macro from canon is a 100mm 2.8, id say you may be looking at the wrong macro lens friend

Which one do you suggest for the macro lens for Nikon ??

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Produc … 2F2.8.html

or
http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Produc … 8G-ED.html

Thanx for the recommendation !!

Freshlikesushi wrote:

deff not high performance at all.  3.5 is a horrible aperture for a "high performance"

I totally agree with this...

Anyone knows where can I get a Tamron 24-70 VC for Canon and the new Sigma 35 1.4 for canon?

Any other camera shop here other than cam4sell, qomrapro, batha shops and akaria mall?

thanks.

may i know if where do u get ur tamron lens?

Hi I would like to ask If where can I buy a 18-270mm tamron lense here in al khobar or dammam area? Is this lens compatible with nikon d3100?