Turkish in Exchange of Arabic

Dear Friends
Nowadays I am interested in Arabic. I studied on my own and before with some friends. I want to progress with practice. In exhange of it I can help in turkish.

Hi,
I would like to advise you to keep hearing Arabic, not necessarily understanding what it is from first time, but to familiarize yourself with the sounds. This will make it easier for your, especially in terms of pronunciation.

Secondly, it is better to practice it. Look for Arabic people around and try to speak to them. Well, I understand that you may be learning a classical (standard) Arabic, and may be the every-day Arabic language is different, but still this will help

You can go to Youtube.com and type Arabic classes, listen to music, watch movies etc.

You can also look for Arabic subtitles for any Arabic video you are watching, so that you can listen and read.

I guess it will not be difficult for a Turkish speaker to learn Arabic, coz I am starting to learn Turkish as well (on line), and I  found huge similarities in Vocabulary.

All the best, and I hope my advises will be of great help

Shireen

Hello network2010.

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Turkey classifieds is available. Do not hesitate to post an advert there as well. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

try this link

learnarabiconline.com

Thank you.