Looking for new friends in SG

Hey guys,

Just arrived in SG last Friday. I don't know anyone here so I'm wondering if anyone wants to hang out this weekend? Looking for new friends :)

Cheers,

Jude

Hello there!

I a Singaporean local looking to converse and learn about cultures from different nationalities. I am currently taking a year break from my business to relax and widen my perspective. I am extremely interested to befriend expatriates or soon to be expatriates.

If you're outgoing like me let me know and we can progress from here!
Oh btw, I know foreigners have a ton of questions about Singapore so feel free to fire away!
You can also reach me at [email protected]

Chin

hi chin!!
we can meet in that way... im also an outgoing person... i'll be arrive there in singapore by 1st week of april 2013... see you there....  just give an email: [email protected]

Hi Jude,
I wonder if you came to Sai Gon to visit or business?
I'm live in Sai Gon so if you want to know more about my city such as: Vietnamese foods, famous places or else plese feel free for contact me, I'm willing to share.
Welcome you

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste pls]

Hi u!
I am also fresh here. I would like to make friend with you

Anyone available on Saturday maybe? Thoughts?

Hi, I came here last Friday too (well not the same day with you technically):))). But yeah I'm looking for friends here in Singapore too so, nice to meet you all. Email me [email protected] if you wanna be friends :)

okay then...i will be coming there very soon so i guess we meet,here is my number 00233277242217

Hi
I am indian
I like to meet you . If you like reply me
[email protected]
Thanks

(moderated: off topic)

hi chin nice to meet u.Iam in Singapore these days

Hi all,
I'm also new in SG.
Maybe can we arrange something this week end all together? this could be cool...

For the first time, we can trust Chin as Singaporean person, and tell us the right place to be? :D

My mail: elodie_leung ( at ) hotmail.com

Elo

sorry my friend.now i am at my home town.not in singpaore yet