New in Berlin!!Looking for a job & friends

Hello everybody!!
I am Florin, i am 23 years old and I come from ROmania. Few days ago i landed with my girlfriend here in Berlin. We are looking for a job and we are looking to make new friends here. We are speaking English, Polish, Romanian, French and learning German.
If it is there hint or possibility to help us please write to us.
We will highly appreciate any kind of help.
Than You so much in advance.

Hi Florin and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

You're looking for jobs in which sector?
More details might help.

Harmonie.

We both have bachelor me in engineering and economy in transports , her in business management, however we can take any jobs, mini jobs, bar, hotel, waiter positions. anything, just to start somehow... if anyone has some hints... please just let us know. were kind of lost at the moment:P

Hi Florin, hows you and your Girlfriend doing then? have you found job yet? if not,my advice is you can find job if you go directly to federal office agency or bundesagentur fur arbeit personally near your location area, they give job to foreigners aswell, good for you you know atleast basic german i guess? or you may visit this website arbeitsagentur.de/ for more info before going there. but really, i preffer you go there personally so they can give you appointment.Iv been to berlin last dec- january actually for holiday and may find luck to get job aswell, but the thing is, i was late for bringing myself to that agency,and they do have job offer for me then actually but its just really wrong timing for me because my visa is expiring in few weeks and no time for processing.for this i hope you will not gonna delay the opportunity to get job from that agency. Hope to hear from you, a good luck for both of you.

hi Dear Rowena
Thanks for your help to florin Really your mentality very remarkable............... i deeply concern you

Florin don't worry best trying for Job then get it

Zakir

Thanks a lot..my pleasure.

Hello

My name is Suzana Velasco, I am a Brazilian journalist spending some months working in Berlin. I am writing a story about Europeans who are coming to Germany to work. Last week the German government publish a report which states a record in the migration to Germany. Two thirds os migrants in 2012 are Europeans - mostly young people. So I am willing to give "faces" to those numbers - and, since I am in Berlin, "faces" of people who have chosen to come to Berlin.

Would you and your girlfriend give me an interview to tell why you chose Berlin and which are the challenges of adaptation here?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Suzana