Any tips on finding teaching job

hey everyone, i'm a recant college graduate looking to teaching English in Germany! i am a native english speaker with a TESOL / TESL / TEFL Certification. any tips on which cities i should looking into and how i would actualy go about getting a teaching job?  also maybe there are other jobs other then teaching i should look into??? 

thanks  :)

-Dennis

Hi Dennis, :)

I suggest you to view this article:

Work in Germany

There are lots of information and useful links that can help you to find a job in Germany.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

Hi Dennis

I am in the exact same boat as you. I also would like a TEFL job in Germany. I am coming from Scotland. Maybe we could share email addresses? Then we can pass on any useful information to one another? Im waiting to hear back from a few places just now......

Fiona

Loads of schools to contact. Business English is the name of the game here. VHS too. It's all freelancing in Berlin.

Wayback: You are replying to an old thread, inactive for over eight years. I encourange you to read and contribute to more recent and active threads instead.

beppi wrote:

Wayback: You are replying to an old thread, inactive for over eight years. I encourange you to read and contribute to more recent and active threads instead.

Beppi, we just had one on the England forum. Posting from ineactive posts from 10 years ago or more! Spammer allert?