Looking for an apartment near Tân Bình industrial park

hi everyone! relocating to hcm in a couple of days. my company has shortlisted a few apartments for me but just want to look around too.

looking for recommendations for apartments to rent (small setup like 1 bedroom should be suffice) near Tân Bình industrial park, Tân Phú district.

appreciate any input on safety, tips on getting around, eateries etc! :)

Hi teardr0ps13!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Ho Chi Minh City housing section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

if u want. my house got 1 room left off, u can stay at my home free

if u want. u can stay at my house with 1 room empty, its free for u

You could find some information about Sơn Kỳ Apartment. It's in Tan Phu Dist, about 2 klm from Tan Binh Industrial Park.
As I know the rate for a room is about 250 USD/ month and the environment there is great. Many trees and parks...

i find vn to be safe for foreigners, except for some theft, so you better watch your handbag when walking outside and your cellphone at the office and so on, but nothing to be really worried about. violence towards foreigners is very very rare. as for the area you were mentioning, it is less populated with foreigners and therefore might not be as easy to get around as in other districts that are closer to d.1. i would suggest to stick to the accommodation supported by your employer, and after getting a bit more familiar with the area and the city to start searching for alternatives, as you should know better what is it that you are looking for by then. as for eateries and other attractions in your area, again - it will require to have someone local who is familiar with this area and can recommend on specific places, in addition to what can be seen when walking around the streets, but i'm sure that such as any other area in this city, it has a lot of good eateries that can be found. following the local crowd and seeing which restaurants are filled with people and in which times of the day, as well as having a look at the foods they have to offer, as many times in local restaurants in these areas the grill is outside and the manu is visible, this can be also useful by only walking around the main streets of your neighborhood. the early morning hours and the early evening hours might be the best time to find the best places