Business targeted for English speaking pregnant women/new mothers

Hello

I'm about to move to Paris at the end of February. I'm a registered nurse/midwife and looking to open my own business offering ante natal classes in English. I will also offer things like infant massage classes, Happiest Baby on the Block classes, baby wellness and breast feeding support (all in English). My thoughts are that there may be a need for this due to the large amounts of expatriates in Paris?

Looking for advice, suggestions and criticism on this idea!

Hello,I also just move to France,so far I think you have a great idea,you can also include children day care services because lots of expatriates needs some one to watch their kids while they work.I'm still job hunting,if you need help hook me up.Regards!

I don't have any where to run child care services plus there are a lot of legalities opening child care! I'm also not qualified as a child educator. What are your qualifications?

I read business administration.But I can only do part time jobs now my dear.Didn't know it will be this difficult.I'm now looking for any odd job to start.

You are right about the child care license and stuff.I admire your ideas and wish you the best! hold on to it,the beginning might be challenging.

Do you speak French? I may need help with registration of my business

Yes I do.But my fiance can best help you with that since he also owns a business and lives here longer than I do.I can talk with him and give you his number if you want.Nice day.