Need to know more about living cost

I am going to live in Cameroon .
I need to know more about living cost , housing, primary school/cost.

thanks for assistance
Ahlam

Hello Ahlam and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Hello
In Douala house are about 200 Euro to more depends of situation of house (price for 2 bedroom).
There is many good primary and secondary school in Douala in primary  we have
- Dominique Savio (French nursery, primary and secondary school)
- Emergence School (complet Primary school with Cameroonian academic program)
- College Liberman (Its a Catholic secondary school with a  very good reputation, and all religion are accepted there)
- Horizons School (Bilingual Complet school with nursery, primary and secondary school).
- British Isles School - Nursery, Primary, and secondary (You can find their website)
All these school coast about 350 euro (by years) for all cameroonian primary school
300 euro (by yrs) for Liberman college
1000 euro for british isles
about 1500 euro for others school

Does anyone know if the British Isles School provides transport from Bonapriso?

Also I am wanting to buy a house in Bonapriso or Kribi. What is the best way to do this? What are the pitfalls? Are there any reputable real estate agents? Are there reliable Internet web sites with photos of houses? I have not found any decent web sites or real estate agents during my searches. Thanks in advance.

concerning transportation by British Isles form Bonapriso, i think it is possible, they actually have buses for that purpose so it would'nt be a problem from whereever you live.

@ karioilena : Hi, where are you right now ? i suggest you should come to Cameroon and see the houses yourself.