Doctor needs help

hi,
     i am a doctor from Pakistan,i am looking to move to Germany,before i can start work as doctor i will have to learn German at level B2.
currently i am in Pakistan,will you please suggest me what kind of job i am eligible to work in Germany, so that i can earn enough money to support myself while also paying to learning German part time with job.

plz do write ur email id.
my id is, [email protected]

thanks.

Hi doc_pharma000 !

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

thanks armand.

what do work?
are you currently in Germany?

Hi!
Im a doctor like you. But luckily I have a work permit. Without you can't really do anything in Germany. Also, it's extremely hard to find a job in Berlin, even with a work permit, even as a doctor. Maybe it would be better idea to contact Ärztekammer in some smaller city. There's a huge shortage of doctors in small cities, and maybe they can help you about everything. Or you can study at home until you reach B2, and then you can easily get temporary work permit in a small city. If everything's ok after couple of years you can get licence and work anywhere in Germany.
Hope this was helpful for you. Good luck!

thanks a lot for your detailed reply.

1-could you please tell me the names of some small cities in Germany in which its easy to find temporary work permit?

2-How i can search for job as i am in Pakistan not in Germany.

3-do you know some hospital or some recruitment agency that is looking for doctors even from out side European Union?

4-is it possible that after the hospital have hired me then it can allow me to learn German language in Germany?and it can pay some of money for German language which i can return back to them from my salary after i start my work with them?

can i have your email address?

sorry, but I really don't know answers to those questions :( you'll have to do that research on your own. don't feel afraid to write to Ärztekammer!

i should contact the federal Ärztekammer or provincial Ärztekammer?

what you think how much chance do i have to find a hospital or agency that could sponsor me to learn German language in Germany?

thanks for your reply.