Exit-9, Granada Mall Surrounding

I am planning to relocate to Exit-9, Granada Mall Surrounding area, any reviews on the surrounding locality?

lots and lots and lots of shops of every kind, BUT traffic sucks (more than the usual) as there is lots of construction going on and non stop fender benders. With that said there is a ton of back roads that you can take if you explore and drive around... I live in the Ishbillia Village, about 3.5 miles East from Exit 9 road, which is the one i usually take to come and go.

Yup jpm19 is very right. I live on Exit-7 which is very close. Once the major ongoing construction on Imam Saud road completes, the area will be amazing.

You'll see a ship there! :cool:
just saying! :)

Yup, this one :)

http://www.mercure.com/photos/7074v00.jpg

We in exit ten, and usually it takes about 45mins if we live at 6:25 to get to olaya everyday. This week it's been taking us 2omins, probably because some new road has opened. Other than that, everything you need can be found in the area - restaurants, mall etc.

jpm19 wrote:

lots and lots and lots of shops of every kind, BUT traffic sucks (more than the usual) as there is lots of construction going on and non stop fender benders. With that said there is a ton of back roads that you can take if you explore and drive around... I live in the Ishbillia Village, about 3.5 miles East from Exit 9 road, which is the one i usually take to come and go.

you just came here a month ago right? I must say you are very good in observing...

Princess MA wrote:

Other than that, everything you need can be found in the area - restaurants, mall etc.

True--in my opinion, that's the best part of town and Granada Mall is my favorite.

ok for us newbies in the area. Exit 9 off  somewhere ?   Hwy 40. Damman Rd or  some other ?

When typically is there opening/close hours. ?  Just here a week and hours of operation between businesses seems inconsistent. It its off hwy40 Damman I can get there; for now

maganda jan.. kuya.. ;)

Hey guys can anyone recommend an apartment block in Granada mall area?

hi twonnny,

Try the area behind the SABIC building. Relatively a new area and prices are okay.

br,

also the area near to al imam university
Othman ibn afan road