Employment S Pass application and fees

Hello Friends, just wanted to know the critirea for S pass and also wanted to know is there any deposit to be given while applyin or after process is completed. I met wid agency they were asking deposit of 4000.00sgd to be deposited to MOM. Please advise

Hello funkyanup.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

This article could help -> Work visas in Singapore.

Thank you,
Aurélie

There is no deposit, only a (small) fee due once the S-Pass is granted (NOT when applying).
In addition, an agency CANNOT apply for an S-Pass, only the Singaporean company employing you can apply (and has to pay the fee).
It is also illegal for a Singapore job agency to charge the job seeker anything - all agency fees must be paid by the employer.
It looks like they are taking you for a ride. Be careful or stay away from them!

Hi friends, i am about apply for EP,i want to know what documents are to be submitted under educational section. I dont have original degree certificate with me,but i do have provisional degree certificate, cosolidated marks memo. Will these docs be suffice are i should submit the original degree certificate. pls help me out with waht docs are to be submitted

Since there is no "educational scheme" for EP, I assume you mean PTS scheme.
It is best to submit the original certificate. For anything else, it is at the discretion of the processing officer whether to accept it or not. If not, he/she will contact you and ask for the missing document. You can hand it in then, but this slows down your application.

Hi,

This is Bala from India. I am planing to come Singapore to search for job. I have more then 12 years experience in IT Hardware & Networking, Server also.Could you please advice me is it possible to get a job. i tried from India through some agnecy all are collected money so far  i didnt get any response. thats the reason i have come to this situation. please advice me how to do?

Singapore job agencies are (by law) not allowed to charge job seekers a fee - but they are also not very useful. You better search online job boards or contact companies in your field directly (the latter best done through connections, since HR is usually quite inefficient).
If you are present in Singapore and provide a local address/phone number in the application, your chances for an interview are much higher.
But keep in mind that getting an EP is currently quite difficult, especially for Indians (due to too many abusers in the past).
You should plan on a stay of 3 - 6 months for your job search and be prepared to return home empty-handed if nothing turns up during that time.
Singapore is not cheap. Do you have sufficient funds for this?

i want to apply s pass in singapore

hi ,u got a job?is this ur first time?

u got a pass???

no i was working

with out pass how u working<<<

Hello kajalkevadiya -> This article could help : Work visas in Singapore. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie