Traveling to Singapore Alone

I'm considering to travel alone to Singapore next year, and I'm looking for friends whom I can hang out with when I go there :) Male or female around my age.

I like to shop, go to parties, have a drink, eat in nice places and many others.  Interested people can come post here or PM me.

Let's be friends! :)

Anne

Edit: I just booked a flight from April 3 to 9.

Edit: Rebooked my flight to June! :D Anyone who wants to hang out when I arrive, let's talk!

Hey!

Great idea....let me know if you need someone cool and experienced in this country to show you around.

Am called the human 'GPS' by my friends and I drive :-)

Hi there! Thanks for the reply. That'll be great, really helpful. :) Are you a Singaporean or an expat at Singapore?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply!

Am Singaporean but was an expat in Indonesia in the 90's.

Send me a private message if you can, thanks.

Welcome to Singapore by a local chap. Hope u have a good time here :D

Hi,
I am female singaporean here, I could be the one who bring you around.

Hi, me and my friends meet up often to go around and chill. You could join us while you are here.

enjoy the sunny island and rememeber.. spend more!

Thanks everyone :)

When r u travelling to s'pore?

Still in the state of planning. If not this April then maybe on the 2nd half of the year between June-October :)

cool....

Does anybody have suggestions on how can I get mobile internet and Singapore simcard, load/credits?

Hi Anne

I work and live in Singapore. Welcome to the city. Let me know when you arrive

Great. Thanks!
I'll be there during the first week of April.

please count me in.
will u be here for a short period.
pls +6590601725 sms

I'm a local who will be hosting an expat friend from korea coming April. Private message me if you are keen to join!

Welcome to Singapore by the way, hot and humid!

Thank you for the replies and the welcomes even if I haven't reached Singapore yet. :D

Yes, I'll be in Singapore for a really short period though just one week.

welcome to singapore in advanced kabayan!

Salamat (meaning "Thank You" in Filipino) Kabayan :)

Hi

Yes, we can meet up when you have arrived.
[Moderated: No free ad pls]

anton

Hi Anne,

I'm also going to travel alone in Singapore in April. I'm Vietnamese, I'm 24 years old.
What is your plan in Singapore ?

I've already booked flight from Vietnam to Singapore. I will be there from April 19th, 2013 to April 23th, 2013.

p/s: I'm looking for someone who wanna join with me in the period time above.
My email is : [email protected]

Nice to meet you guy here !

welcome ladies...cheers!

hi nancy
I want to join can?

hey girl :)

ill be in singapore on april 15-18..just droppin by for few days, before going to texas :) i hope to meet ya'll ::)))

Hi Anne,
I am living in Singapore. You can e mail me *** or text or watsapp me. ***

Regards,
Zhaffi

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Anton, Nancy, Riyn and Zhaffi, Aloysius,
Thanks for the replies!

@Nancy and Riyn,
Glad to know you'd come to Singapore next month as well. Sadly, our dates of arrival do not match but I think we have a lot of friendly people here who are in Singapore on those dates too! :) Enjoy your Singapore trip btw! :D

Hello annekoolit :) Im looking for friends friends here in SG. Count me in. Andito kba?

Hi everyone, how are you? :D

I'm not currently in Singapore as previously planned due to work constraints. I rescheduled my flight from June 14 to 20 instead and will be going to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for 1-2 days within that week. :)

hello anne?