Meet n Fun

I would like to propose a Meet n Fun gathering. No gender/nationality/color discrimination. You just have to be an adult. Interested girls n guys post back here or email me at [email protected]

It will be fun/talking/drinking/music/dancing and more.

Date n Venue will be advised later. It has to be in Muscat.

count me in

Hey lets meet and have fun...............

I am interested. Please post the updates to [email protected]

I will be waiting for the updates on [email protected]

Hey Guys, I was on the lookout for a bunch of people similar to this and we did start with something last week.... Last week we went for bowling / drinking..... we are planning to go for a movie hopefully.... or probably just catch up.... we are a group of four and we are meeting tomorrow evening.

venue and schedule..??

We are meeting today evening...... Muscat Grand Mall.... 8pm.... if there are any changes Ill mail you.....

Great!
I missed the chance to meet you guys!
Do update the next meeting and i'll probably join.

me too

Hey Schaz... and all others....

We are catching up for the Muscat Festival Next week.... 28th Feb, is the last day of the Festival and it should be fun with some closing finales and stuff.....

We will be meeting up at the Wadi Adai Filling Station, the one next to Hatat House at 4:00 pm and head down to Amerat Park....

On other news, I am heading down to the Internations event at the Grand Hyatt on Tuesday, let me know if anyone is interested in attending the event.

http://www.internations.org/events/view … ns:::38555

However, there is a charge of 5 rials for this event, it should be fun though....

I figured, the link works only for members, nevertheless Ill post the Information below...

Dear InterNations Members in Muscat,

The weather is perfection. With the ocean breeze a lovely
additon to the evenings in Muscat, we just couldn't bear to
go inside so soon in the year. And what better than a
garden party!

You are invited to a night under the stars… Come wearing your quirkiest, funniest, wildest hats or masks for the event.. Enjoy an evening of socializing, music and great food and drinks in the Majan Poolside Grounds, at the Grand Hyatt on Tuesday, February 26th starting at 7:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.

A free welcome drink (wine or beer, or a tasty cocktail for the ladies or enjoy a soft drink) will be available. Grand Hyatt have generously offered to serve a fine selection of snacks between 8-9.30pm.

Bourjois have generously offered a free gift for the fir

Count me in m8!

Hi

Any other event??? How was it last time!!!

Yeah I guess they have regular events and stuff... It is 5 OMR per event, the first event wasnt so much of a fun, it was more like a black tie affair..... nothing interesting and stuff.....

They do organise some trips and stuff...... but I wont be going there, mainly for the cost involved and the lack of activities especially at the social gatherings....

You can always visit their website and register for the events....

www.internations.org

hey All,
How about a BBQ party at a suitable place ? But that should only happen if there is a considerable number of guys/gals. For planning the meet, one should be able to contact each member personally via PM or contact number (or watsoever).

Guess Rammy87 can be an authenticated fella to arrange a meet.

Suggestions most welcome anyhow.

So many ideas but nothing to materialize!!!!

Hey Guys.....

Thanks for that Schaz.... BBQ party, that sounds like a cool thing, do you know any place where we could do that?

Hey another thing, why dont we just catch up in a pub / some public place / mall etc for the first couple of times. We could have a BBQ party a little later on.

The reason is that a BBQ party is more like a close knit affair, so it might throw some people uncomfortable at times.... However, a public place would always give a person the liberty to walkout anytime he/she wants...

Let me know what you guys think ??

I like ur suggestion rammy...

@ Azazel.metchi

Thanks Man !!!!

So Anyone up for catching up today?? I was heading out for some Light Trail Photography. But if anyone wants to catch up, I could postpone my Photography trip.

I would like to but I m in Dubai this weekend