Voip operator for mobile

I want to use voip line on my mobile phone, not to pay for roaming when I am on a business trip. What kind of operators do we have and what are the prices?
Do such operators have also free destination with monthly fee?
Will be grateful for any information.

Hello Alba, do you need also swiss phone number, or it does not matter? There are lots of operators that you can use. Also you need to clarify to which county or countries you need to call for free, as the price may vary depending on this.

Ailin_V wrote:

Hello Alba, do you need also swiss phone number, or it does not matter? There are lots of operators that you can use. Also you need to clarify to which county or countries you need to call for free, as the price may vary depending on this.

Hello Ailin, thank you for your reply. Yes, I do need swiss number  with free package of calls to Poland, Portugal and Spain if possible. Would appreciate your further replies.

Silver1984 wrote:

Or you could just get a Skype account with a number and use that on any data carrier :)

Thank you Silver1984. I will check all plans Skype offers to see if there is option I am looking for and will update here.

Switzernet.com, they provide swiss phone number, plus free calls to 26 countires. As much as I know the countires you need are also free.Monthly fee is 9 CHF.

I have reviewed both Skype and Switzernet.com. Subscription fee is about the same, just Switzernet provides free calls to 26 countries, Skype to 24 countries. But as I need also swiss phone number, i've chosen Switzernet. Thank you for your help