Seeking advice for visit visa..plz help

Hello lonelyflower.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Depending on the case history, if they find the offense (or whetever) too critical, they won't stamp a visa.

did they told u  how long u will be black listed
4 month , 2 years  max is 5 years

better avoid travelling. you will be jailed if the case is still open

?

At immigration counter.

You are required to provide more information on your case here, they took your finger prints for what purpose? How many days you spend in the jail? Which jail in Jeddah did you go to?

Oops... I was not in favor of typing it down on the blog. But as long as your identity is behind walls, it's ok.

You said fingerprints on a paper? COME ON! We all have been thinking it was on some electronic system :lol:

Take a sigh of relief, stay relaxed and go ahead with the processing. I bet nothing is going to happen. The charges are nothing.

And you are a SAUDI?  You're lucky you weren't the victim of an honor killing :(

I think if I were you, I wouldn't push my luck (but then again, I'm a coward when it comes to things like being stoned to death, beheaded, etc.).

Just meeting up with someone, and it can turn out to be such a big problem ... bad to hear this...

i believe you have found your solution here....

Nothing would happen. go ahead and make a trip back. finger prints on papers cant really be scanned and transferred perfectly on the electronic system ! if this would have been accurate then they would have always taken em on papers instead of the electronic devices.. 2ndly the finger prints which they took from u were just for testimonial thingy.. and even if god forbidden they noticed your conviction in there record and even if they took you to jail, i guess your father will easily manage out ways to bring you out as in KSA there is always ANOTHER way ! i hope you are getting what i mean. but dont be afraid and plan up a trip.. after all how on earth can u live a life like a self exiled person with no entry to the homeland ever !!!

lonelyflower wrote:

No...im still confused..
They might have put my fingprints on the system from that card paper...
Or if they found me at airport....will they only deport me?
or send me in jail?

Yes, technically paper scans can't be transformed to electronic scans. Also, the case didn't go to any court and thus no verdict was issued. Nothing to worry about.

Just to think aloud... U already have been in and out of KSA. So they must be having ur fingerprints captured electronically already isn't it ?? In tht case the paper fingerprint is of no consequence. Wht's tricky is if they have recorded the digression against ur records in the country...
If there is someother way for u to meet ur parents in Bahrain for eg , I had suggest tht better to err on side of caution... I wud totally second Alliecat's view here..

Well, you've gotten both pros and cons here.  Time to make your decision without further debate.

Good luck.

lonelyflower wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Yes, technically paper scans can't be transformed to electronic scans. Also, the case didn't go to any court and thus no verdict was issued. Nothing to worry about.

Your posts always gives me a sigh of releif!!!

Lonelyflower, TLL is our subject matter expert with regards to visas,exit-re entry visas.

I always trust his advice.

TLL, you rock man!

Alliecat wrote:

Well, you've gotten both pros and cons here.  Time to make your decision without further debate.

Good luck.

Yeah, and Lonelyflower once you try that and hopefully InshaAllah it gets successful, don't forget to put your comments in the thread to help others in future who face similar situation.

lonelyflower wrote:
DrHassanMalik wrote:

Nothing would happen. go ahead and make a trip back. finger prints on papers cant really be scanned and transferred perfectly on the electronic system ! if this would have been accurate then they would have always taken em on papers instead of the electronic devices.. 2ndly the finger prints which they took from u were just for testimonial thingy.. and even if god forbidden they noticed your conviction in there record and even if they took you to jail, i guess your father will easily manage out ways to bring you out as in KSA there is always ANOTHER way ! i hope you are getting what i mean. but dont be afraid and plan up a trip.. after all how on earth can u live a life like a self exiled person with no entry to the homeland ever !!!

lonelyflower wrote:

No...im still confused..
They might have put my fingprints on the system from that card paper...
Or if they found me at airport....will they only deport me?
or send me in jail?

i dont want to give my father anymore problem in this regard..
and at that time he took me out..bcz he was my kafeel..but i think now im not under his kafaalat..
and u said right...i feel like a dead..when i think i cant go to the country where i grown up,lived till now..and where my family resides  :(

no obviously when ul come on visit visa provided by your father so naturaly he will be your virtual kafeel ;) and plan up the treat and throw a party for us if they let u in without trouble :lol::lol: