Mexican trying to move to Italy, Digital Marketing experience

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for opportunities to move to italy, I am currently living in Mexico, and one year after I graduated from a master in the UK ( US Diploma), I am finding it almost impossible to get there as no employers are looking for non EU CVŽs. I have found out that probably a Phd is the only option i get.

I am currently taking italian lessons to get a good grade at the language test, i have already an intermediate level of italian and i understand almost everything. Regarding my experience, I have a bachelor in marketing and  have worked in several fields (sales, marketing research, education, communications) and countries (czech Republic, Slovakia, Turkey, England and Mexico)  and I know that there might be vacancies for my expertise, unfortunately I know that I wont be able to get anything from here,  Any tips that you can give me to reach my dream of living in Italy?

B

There are some large global agencies here, Saatchi, Ogilvy, JWT, frog, etc, but I imagine competition is fierce. I guess they would be more open to non EU people working for them.  Not sure how sponsorship would work, as I got in on an EU passport :(