HAIR DRESSER

Hi Everyone!

I moved to riyadh 2 weeks ago - has been living in jeddah for the past 3 months. Any suggestions for a good hair salon/hairdresser at a affordable price ? please?

and any sight seeings suggestions?

Thanx all

:)

Nassie

nassie van rooyen wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I moved to riyadh 2 weeks ago - has been living in jeddah for the past 3 months. Any suggestions for a good hair salon/hairdresser at a affordable price ? please?

and any sight seeings suggestions?

Thanx all

Nassie

WELCOME IN RIYADH CITY.........HOPE SOME EXPAT WILL SHARE THEIR INFORMATION ABOUT HAIR DRESSER.

@khuramluck -> Please, lower your caps lock when writing on the forum so as to ease the reading! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Not sure on prices but lots of ladies I know go to the Mariyah center opposite kingdom tower and they do hair and beauty me thinks.

britgirly wrote:

Not sure on prices but lots of ladies I know go to the Mariyah center opposite kingdom tower and they do hair and beauty me thinks.

I love Mariyah.  A wash/cut/style is 120SAR.

Thanks for your help - I will check them out :)

Aurélie wrote:

@khuramluck -> Please, lower your caps lock when writing on the forum so as to ease the reading! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

next time i will take care and remember your nice comments Aurélie

Thanx for letting me know! :)

duran84 wrote:

hey there, I'm from England. I can cut men and women's hair, I have been doing this for ten years now. I charge 100 for men and 150+ for women.
I'm also in Riyadh, not far from Granada mall and black box.
My number is: 0549607793
I look forward to hearing from you,
Duran

Do you have a salon or are you operating out of your apt.?

i pay 20 sar + tip at this bomb barber in batha

100 lulz

Freshlikesushi wrote:

100 lulz

I was thinking he is quite expensive, too.  According to his profile, he's working as an English teacher so I don't get it.

exactly my thoughts too....... should be cheaper from home.....

in which area u want ?

Hallo Nassie
My naam is Lauretha, ook van Suid Afrika, woon in Kaapstad.
hoe gaan dit met jou doer ver?
Ek sien jy het van Jeddah geskuif na Riyadh...mag ek vra hoekom?
Ek is n verpleegkundige, was al op n kontrak in Jeddah en Riyadh, het aansoek gedoen om weer te gaan...:), word oud en moet my woonstel betaal.
Jy vra omtrent n haarkapper...kyk maar op die verskillende "compounds", die op die British en American compounds is maar gewoonlik jou beste. Die Fillipynse haarkappers is ok...solank hulle nie alles afsny nie.
Groete

Lauretha

Alliecat wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

100 lulz

I was thinking he is quite expensive, too.  According to his profile, he's working as an English teacher so I don't get it.

Maybe he's English, and is/was a "teacher" in Toni & Guy? Lol.

Hi workabroad,

Can you please post in english on this anglophone forum please so as everybody can understand? :)

Also please note that this thread is old.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi modjo,

Also please note that this thread is quite old as it dated 2012. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Priscilla wrote:

Hi modjo,

Also please note that this thread is quite old as it dated 2012. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Just realized that :o Hehe. Thanks @Priscilla!

Hi Priscilla

If other people can use French and Arabic, why must I use English? Sorry, won't use YOUR blog again.

Workabroad

^

Where is the French and Arabic?  Click on the Code of Conduct thread, and you will see this:

For better understanding and interaction with the other members, we invite you to post your messages in English. If you want to post in French, we invite you to participate on the Saudi Arabia French speaking forum; for your posts in Spanish, kindly use the Saudi Arabia Hispanic forum and the Saudi Arabia Italian speaking forum for your posts in Italian.