Landing in Borispol Airport how to go to Kiev

I made an error in booking, instead of Kiev airport I would be landing in Borispol.  Somebody, kindly please help me the way, tell me the best way to go to Kiev, the city.  I am arriving Dec 1st! :(

I never landed there. But a good news is that it is on the outskirts of Kiev. So even if there are no buses (though I think they must be some) you can always take/call a taxi and it won't be as expensive as getting from Borispol.

there are buses available at the Air Port which can take you to the main railway station which is in the center of Kiev from there you can go to any place through metro in the city.and if you want to travel by Taxi it will cost you from 15 to 20$ to any place in the City you want to go.Bus will cost up to 8$ maybe less.

Boryspil is the main Kiev airport.  There is a wonderful bus service to the main train station which has a Metro stop.  It only costs 25 Hrynvia ($3 USD).  If you know Kiev, this is a very efficient and cheap method of transportation.  If you don't know the city, it's better to take a taxi from the airport but go to the taxi desk because there are a lot of drivers trying to get your attention who will overcharge you by a whole lot.  If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Jim

daltonjim wrote:

Boryspil is the main Kiev airport.  There is a wonderful bus service to the main train station which has a Metro stop.  It only costs 25 Hrynvia ($3 USD).  If you know Kiev, this is a very efficient and cheap method of transportation.  If you don't know the city, it's better to take a taxi from the airport but go to the taxi desk because there are a lot of drivers trying to get your attention who will overcharge you by a whole lot.  If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Jim

I beg a pardon, I though nimfa.tan will be landing in Zhulyany airport. Jim is right about Borispol.