Ukraine Driver's License

Ok, who can help me out here?  I am getting temporary residency this month and my Texas driver's license dies in July.  They say I can't renew online, but I don't want to lose my driver's license and motorcycle license even though I don't drive in most places of the world.  What does it take to get a Ukraine driver's license and do they have a motorcycle license?  Is an international driver's license worth anything?

Thanks all,

Bill Volpe

I do not know about a Ukrainian international drivers license but a friend of mine used his license in Cyrpus.

Ukraine does have motorcycle license. In fact several types of it. I may be wrong but as I remember there are one for a scuter, one for a motobike and another one for a motobike with a sidecar. Another friend of mine got the license for a bike with a sidecar and cannot drive sole motobike lol.

i beg to differ. i believe there is an international drivers license. in my country you can obtain it at the AA and i think it is valid for a year. To get a license here you usually need to take a test after going to driving school...or you could just buy one ...lol.

Yes, there is an international driver's license.  Thanks,

Really?
Is it possible to buy driving licence in Ukraine?
But how to check online, if it is real or fake?

Just get an international drivers, don't break the law.

Maybe there is online website to check the credibility of driving license, so if you have one so then let me know thanks

It is not a drivers license. It is an international drivers permit. You can drive, rent a car with this driving permit.
Plenty of information available online.

There's no such thing as "International DL", it's just a translation of your DL into several languages, it's only valid when accompanied by the original DL from your home state.
Driving without a valid driver license can you imprison until they checked
back if you had have in your native country already a valid driving license.
Or you`re being evicted from the country with a travel ban - and/or a fine.
For those aren`t able to pass a simple drive test take the taxi or bus to go
round as such people are often the risky and unsafe traffic participants.

yeap, 300$ and it's yours

just contact your local Spanish government its 10 euros and takes 4 to 5 days. its called an International driving permit