Where to go?

I'm 24, I work online. Just want to get out and see some places on my days off and looks like a good place to come for a few months.

I'm not really sure where to go (I like sports, and the odd drink :) ).

I have to have the internet. Either where I'm living or close by that I can access 6-7 hours a day.

Also, I can't seem to find anywhere that I can rent for a couple of months. Ideally just a room really as it will be a lot cheaper and save me worrying about bills and contracts.

Any thoughts?

Hello alex7777777,

welcome to expat-blog:)

You could post an advert on section housing in Varna?

I hope our members will soon be in touch :)

Melissa

Thanks and also am I right in saying up to 3 months I can work without a permit? I work online. I was lookimng at Bali etc but it seems it would be illegal there. As I'm from the UK and we are EU, I think it's ok?

Alex im not 100% sure but i really do not think the authorities in Bali would care about you running a online business from there.
Yes i suppose literaly its against policy but i think they are more concerned about foreigners taking 9-5 jobs off the locals.
Certain places in Bulgaria are great and you could have a good time there though.However your reasonings to choose it over Asia seem strange to me.

I like extreme sports and general extreme. Bali looks good for Sun and surf. Bulgaria looks good for Snow and snowboarding. Good enough reasons I think. :)

Alex,

Try the couchsurfing forum, there are often short term lets posted on there...

Thanks.

I'm going to head to Sofia. Rent a room or hotel and try and get a place sorted. 18th of Jan is my flight.