Condos

hi! which are the popular areas where indian expats stay... name few condos if possible... which are nt expensive reasonable

Hello ankita13. :)

Where are you based now?
In which country and area are you looking for accommodation?

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi!! i'm from mumbai , india preferable along the purple line or the east coast..

Hello ankita13.

You are actually in Mumbai? :/
You are looking for informations on condos in Mumbai?

Thank you,
Aurélie

no i'm from mumbai, india, but shifted to singapore looking out condos in singapore

Hello ankita13. :)

I moved your post the Singapore forum for more interaction.

I invite you to read this article on Accommodation in Singapore.

You can post an advert in the Housing in Singapore section as well. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Farrer Park and Little India MRT stations are where you should be looking if you're trying to find a place where Indians are.

How old are you btw? If you're below 30, I wouldn't recommend that you go there, late night that place can get a little creepy for single girls.

If you're okay with the green line you'll find tons of good places in Paya Lebar.

Hi Ankita13, welcome to Singapore. You will definitely love it here. Singapore is a vibrant city full of happenings. If you are looking for expats area, Sengkang,Yishun,East Coast and Little India are popular among the Indian expats. If you need more info on housing, you can write to me as I am a property consultant working closely with the expats. Have a great day!!!

thanx all for ur information

hi

did u manage to find house in sg. hope find in better place.