Seeking for a job in Copenhagen. I'm from México.

Hi there, I'm a guy from Mexico who's looking for a short term job in Copenhagen for this December 2012. I was thinking about jobs perhaps in hotels, restaurants, schools/universities, a cafe or any other good and worth taking opportunity. If it's a live-in job would be great if not I still guess there's no problem.

Reason why I want to work in Copenhagen is because I just love Denmark. The people, the city design the way of living, the food and the partying of course. I've been in Denmark twice, once in 2010 in Aarhus and the last one this past April 2012 but in Copenhagen. I studied in Oxford, UK and made lots of friends around the world, I have very good friends in Copenhagen which I just visited and we had a great time going around everywhere, the partying and stuff, the hanging out.

I consider myself a very smart person since always, I'm very aware of anything the surrounds me such as my family, friends, the people around and pretty much anything around. I am a very initiative person as well, things come up in my head at any time, I have the facility of fixing any kind of problem easily, I'm very friendly towards others in overall not just friends, I'm also very self confident and you can notice that by just having a short talk with me, a lot is said in one's eyes also.

For me, my hobbies is sports, sports and sports.. I just love any sport, I love working out, martial arts, american football, soccer, basketball and any other sport, I just love it! I also love traveling around the world, I've been in too many places around because I just enjoy the new stuff, I love traveling.

Well that's some short information about me, my life, my visions. Right now my vision is getting a job in Copenhagen for a short period of time, hopefully I find a good one and if I don't well there should be a reason why and I'll just keep searching for it.

Thanks a lot for taking your time on reading everything I just share here, have a great day!
And if you're a bit more interested about my life you can take a look to my Facebook page.
facebook.com/theman1991

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

Hi eduardojgg,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you should tell us more about you, your experiences and what type of job you are looking for?

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

Christine wrote:

Hi eduardojgg,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you should tell us more about you, your experiences and what type of job you are looking for?

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

Thanks for the advice Christine, I just edited everything up so people can find out much more information about me and what I'm looking for!

Thanks!

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the section Jobs in Copenhagen eduardojgg.;)

Harmonie.