Define these words in your own dictionary . :)

You Wish is granted but all you need does not mean it's all what fits you .

Life
Is that contract between you and death . Time will pass no matter how well or bad you do !? From person to person it counts . You will go through a lot of stages , seek a lot of goals and objects . Maybe you will sacrifice some time – friends – family – and some of your health . You still have to move forward . Because one day your time will came . And all where you have done will be history , so be certain of what you are looking for because life is to value – short – and worthy to be a part of something great .

Youth
It's the beginning of everything in this life weather your experience in life or your education in university or even your first love experience . In all of time you have to start with something .
I remember the first day at university in Griffith , I was that man who have not seen freedom in his life . I was not to scared but you have not seen how people were looking at that creepy young man . They all have judge me through my look . I was out of style , new to the culture and I came from a very restricted family . What do you expect to see Mohammed Ali ( A great Boxer ) .

At a time I overcome learn from my new environment and add more experience in my life . I still remember that Japanese girl in my English class looking at me in a very cute – strange way . One day she came to me when the class Ended and bow to handle me a little paper ! “ her number “ I was like umm “ I had no idea she had a crush on me . Who can blame that poor 19 years old boy who just came from that very restricted culture and home . All he knows is his mom friends and school .
All Ideas came at my head at that time is she was to hang out and I was really busy with friends and school . A couple days passed she sat next to me and refer that she would be happy to have lunch with me .
I was like you cannot set next to me , It was a wrong act but in a Muslim culture its normal and sigh of a respect for a woman more to men . She yelled in Japanese I knew it wasn't good and left the class , 10 min later I got the principle in my back giving me a hard time that this is not KSA And I have to be polite to the other girls .

I know what she means now … But life is a big group divided in to small groups divided in small classes . In every time you learn something new either you gain it in to your experience and be a better you . or the other way around .

Define these words in your own dictionary . :)

Life -  A terminal disease contracted during birth and has a 100% mortality rate.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death! What's that, a bonus?!? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little boy(girl), you go back, you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, then you finish off as an orgasm!!

- From UD

At age 4, success is...not peeing in your pants.

At age 12, success is...having friends.

At age 16, success is...having a driver's license.

At age 20, success is...having sex.

At age 35, success is...having money.

At age 50, success is...having money.

At age 60, success is...having sex.

At age 70, success is...having a driver's license.

At age 75, success is...having friends.

At age 90, success is...not peeing in your pants

Youth - To have no idea wtf you're talking about.

ummm

http://www.fancypantsgangsters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/no.jpg

Life - To be living...

Youth - To be young ie 29 and younger... yeah that's right... i'm throwin' down y'all!

alpha89 wrote:

I lol'd... haha

Hitch is just mad he couldn't wheel the japanese girl.

Japanese girl? ooooh....maybe I should read the whole thing carefully :)

good luck lol

alpha89 wrote:

Life -  A terminal disease contracted during birth and has a 100% mortality rate.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death! What's that, a bonus?!? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little boy(girl), you go back, you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, then you finish off as an orgasm!!

- From UD

Youth - To have no idea wtf you're talking about.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!  This is the premise of the Benjamin Button movie! :P

tonguetwister wrote:

Japanese girl? ooooh....maybe I should read the whole thing carefully :)

You should.  The part about the Japanese girl is the best part :D

Miaow... Japanese girls... what can you say, eh? :P

Having lived a long time, a significant portion of which can be considered an ill-spent youth in Japan, I feel obliged to offer my jaundiced perspective on the matter at hand.

A long time ago I used to think that life (conscious self-awareness and all that jazz) had interrupted something else. The theory was that once this gig was over the something else would resume.

But after reading through this thread, it seems I might need to revisit the original premise.

People need to lighten up. lol

tonguetwister wrote:

People need to lighten up. lol

I think you mean 'person' lol