Making new friends in Helsinki!

Hi!

I`m a 22-yrs old Finnish girls and I would love to find new international friends in Helsinki. I`ve worked and studied abroad but at the moment I`m studying in Finland. I`m happy and open-minded person. I like to chat with friends, go for a coffee, cinema etc., do some shopping, cook good food, learn new languages, travel, and so on...

If you would like to talk more with me and become friends, please feel free to contact me by email :) My email address is
[email protected].

Hope to hear more about you!

Hi Elisa,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

I am sure you will find lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

hi elisa,

My name is Siu Sien Huang, Indonesian Chinese girl, who currently living in Singapore. I'm interested to studying in finland, next year in august 2013, plan to take summer school in helsinki first.

I have one finnish friend whom I met last march when we were staying in the same hostel in Singapore, so since then on, I was interested to know more about finland, she is now living in Aussie.

I would love to make new friends in Helsinki as well.

You can see my facebook profile : [email protected]
and my email address is : [email protected]

Thank you

I am interested too.. i am doing my masters in Aalto university and living in Helsinki .. i would be happy to meet too !

Hi,thank u,yea, nice to meet u too, u can msg me at [email protected]

i emailed you.. and added in yahoo messenger ! see u

hey
i am ashish from india even i m moving finland fr masters and as everone is afraid of not having friends there so i am so all those moving to finland lets be in touch
reply me soon

bye

[Moderated: Please post in Classifieds section]

Hi, I am also trying to get into finnish summer schools in August 2013. Would love to make new friends and to know the culture, language and trends. Feel free to contact me at fb /sunny1555

Hi
I'm Jevina and I am planning to spend a year or so in Finland.
I would really like to get to know anyone from Finland; working or studying.
We can get in touch through my e-mail address;
[email protected]
I am really looking forward to some replies :)

oh 10q u
im glad to chat with u
i m leaving in ethiopia
im 26 years old boy
i have graduated with BSC  development

hi how are you..im also finding friends like you? i will send a message in your e mail okay? have a nice day?

Hi Levi..

Welcome to Finland..

I will greatly suggest you to join this group of international people IESAF in Helsinki. They organise many interesting meet ups.

You will enjoy making new friends..

Hello there my name is Taha kabeel i,dlike to get some friends from finland my age is 53 years old i,hope to find friends in my age or close to it

Hello  everyone
My name is abishesk and I live in helsinki .so if any one have any problem or wanns be friend.please sent me message on my hotmail id- [email protected].