New friends

Hello, recently i moved to Helsinki and now i am looking for new friends for meetings, talking, walking, going to the cinema, restaurants. Would like to mention, that i do no like night clubs. I am female, 27 years old. If you are interested, please, contact me [email protected] :)

Hi jellu,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

I can help you out of this...Even I'm looking out for new friends here

Hi,

How long you stay in Finland ? :)

hi

Hi kyliemark :)

A brief introduction maybe ? :)

Regards
Armand

hey,
i am from helsinki region coming from india and looking out for female friends especially housewives to go for walk, shopping etc

Hi Jellu,

Didnt get any reply from you???

Are you still in Helsinki

jellu wrote:

Hello, recently i moved to Helsinki and now i am looking for new friends for meetings, talking, walking, going to the cinema, restaurants. Would like to mention, that i do no like night clubs. I am female, 27 years old. If you are interested, please, contact me [email protected] :)

Hello, my name is Ovidiu, and kindly ask you if you can provide me some web internet addresses of recruiment agencies for expats, I am Electrical Engineer and need to find a job to continue in Finland.

Hello!
I am Noemi , Italian, 24 just arrived and looking for new friends!
Would be nice to meet for a cup of coffee or something like that if you are still in town contact me :)

hey, i'm Av, 25 years old from scotland who is married to a finn (with 2kids) ...always up for meeting new people :D contact me [email protected]

Hello jellu good evening..

Hello! :)

Anyone here likes to catch english movies regularly?