COST OF ELECTRONICS

Can anyone give me any advice about purchasing electronics in Siem Reap.   When I arrive next month, I will need printer, scanner, DVD player, DVDs, wireless modem, all the usual things that I can't pack into my suitcase.  I am sure these are available somewhere, even if I have to go to PP to get them.  What I am interested in is the cost of electronics in general.   Will I pay a huge premium for these, or are they about the average western price for such things?

I'll be happy for any advice you can give.

Thanks,    Stafford  Cowles

they're about the same price as western as long as they're famous brands
i don't know about SR but that's how they cost in PP

Aaliyah01, thank you for your comment.   I appreciate it very much.   Good day to you.

Stafford

better make border-hopping trip to vietnam border town(bound for shared taxi or drive moto to Hatien,free visa travel entry-exit point), such as chau doc, lonxeyen, can tho,ria gia..to make your purchases, as there're german METRO (metro.com.vn) and Co-op mart (co-opmart.com.vn) there, you download the promotion catalogue and refer to it for purchasing.huge saving than buying in cambodia.
you can't get elctro-magnetic oven at around 25$  in cambodia, but in vietnam super market you'll get it.plus always make payment in visa/master card hassel free, no minimum amount requirement  for visa purchase(in cambodia always 5$ minimum purchse for visa payment, otherwise visa payment not accpeted,less than 5 $ purchase have to cleared by cash)