Canadian Community in Nicaragua

My husband and I heard that there was a Canadian Community somewhere in Nicaragua.  Does anyone know where it is?

Welcome on Expat-blog Von!

I have moved the thread on the Nicaragua forum. Maybe the Canadian in Nicaragua network might help you to have some contacts.

Hope this helps
Christine

There are Canadians throughout Nicaragua. In Granada, ask around for Carol. She coordinates a library downtown. In Managua look up thecasa.ca/ Hope this helps

I am a canadian considering nicaragua for retirement but need info on life there.

Is there a community in Leon? My wife and I are considering Leon as where we would retire.

Padrino

We are looking to move and eventually run a business in Nica - from Vancouver. Looking at January 2013 - if anyone out there is interested in talking about biz for sale, property, moving details, jobs etc...would LOVE and appreciate hearing from you!

If interested in living near the beach there are a lot of canadians living in San Juan Del Sur.  My yoga instructor just moved here and mentioned that he has many friends from Vancouver here.  [Moderated: No free ad on the forum]