Job offer by SIST on behalf of sunderland uni & cardiff uni at PNU

Hello

I've been offered a job as an English teacher at PNU starting in Dec 2012 contracted for 1 year. Tax free salary plus free accommodation, medical, flights. Accommodation is at PNU compound in a single bedroom apartment. It was mentioned that I would have to pay for utilities i.e electricity...

I have been researching PNU and there are a lot of mixed reviews. Can someone give me an insight to PNU + accommodation there if you've seen it, life out there for females, what salary to expect for an experienced teacher, etc

I am interested in the offer made to me but would like to know more.

Sam UK

I might not be right person to answer this but has been sometime sicne i have been using this blog. The only univ about which I hav heard onyl BAD BAD BAD is PNU :)
Just do a custom search located at top right of your screen. Type PNU and you will get all related threads.
this has been discussed numerous times

Thank you Mr Riyadh. I've been researching on many forum sites. There seems to be a lot of mix reviews - pros and cons.

I would really like to know and hear from teachers already at PNU or starting in Dec 2012 - experiences so far, accommodation etc...

Sam

sam_l wrote:

Thank you Mr Riyadh. I've been researching on many forum sites. There seems to be a lot of mix reviews - pros and cons.

I would really like to know and hear from teachers already at PNU or starting in Dec 2012 - experiences so far, accommodation etc...

Sam

This isn't a teachers' site so you might not get much of a response. You'd probably have better luck if you go to the Saudi discussion forum at Dave's ESL Cafe:

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewforum.php?f=29

Good luck :)

Thank you for your advise Alliecat, much appreciated.

Sam