Anyone living in Yanbu

Dear All,

I've been offered to work in a company located in Yanbu.

I don't know much about the region, and is there anyone how could share his experience with me.

I want to know about the housing ranges for a 2 bedroom apartments.

what is car rental for Toyota Camry.

how many mall there is in Yanbu and is there IKEA ?

If there was any forms earlier that discussed the above subject i would really appreciate to give the link.

Best wishes for All

From Lebanon

Omar

Yanbu doesn't seem to be a real popular place lol.

Good luck!

Thanks alot Alliecat for your quick reply.

I've went through of those and as you said, it's not a popular place and the information about it is somehow limited.

My best option is someone that was living there at the moment, do you think you can help me in find anyone living there?

Thanks again Alliecat.

Omar

i live in yanbu , though i ve never see ikea around here there are a few malls here , boating is awesome .....sea food is awesome too.

Hey Dolu,

nice to meet you? what's your name? where are you from?..I'm Omar from Lebanon.I have some questions I hope you can help me:

1- Do you know the royal commission? is it a pleasant place to live? my company offered me a family accommodation in the royal commission

2- Do you know if there is any Lebanese there? ( I know it's a rude question, sorry about it)

3- What are the best places to live in if i didn't like the royal commission? do you know the prices?

I'm bothering you with my question i know...but thanks alot for your reply

Omar

1 royal commision is indeed a pleasent place to live .
2 there are a few lebonese living in yanbu.
3 i live outside RC its good too ,prices easily affordable .