New to Kaunas

Hi everyone,

I've just moved to the city and I will be living here for 3 months. I'm eager to make the most of my time here and want to meet as many people as possible.

Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

If, like me, you're alone in a new city, please drop me a quick email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Becca

Hello Becca.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Becca,
Hope you enjoy your stay here in Lithuania.Kaunas is Nice city but there are so many other Places to see and enjoy in Lithuania.
I can say that I have chosen Lithuania to start My Business and People are Nice and Friendly to Foreigners.
I lived in england for almost 10 years studied there,worked there but Couldn`t decide to make it my home, but here its so Nice that I think I am not going Anywhere :)
Anyways If you do need any kind of help  Please drop me a e-mail.
Are you here on some Internship or something?

Hi I am from USA, living near Vilnius, but have a friend you might like to know in Kaunas. She is alot of fun, and her name is Vilma, if you want, I could perhaps make the connection.... let me know

Hello Danielius,

Yeah, that would be really good to meet some new people. I'm currently over here working so I have a lot of free time in the evenings and at weekends.

Thanks

Becca

i am also a student in kaunas and here is my mobile we can hook up and share ideas +37067633537  Ralph

Hello,
Welcome to Kaunas! I like meeting new people and making friends. I can help with lithuanian and meet sometimes. Feel free to send me a message :)